For french speaking football fans

As some of you know, i write for the only football magazine in France, the monthly "Elitefootmag". For a few months i take care of the blog of the magazine.

elitefoot.blogspot.com

I know a few french canadians come here and if some of you english speaking fans want to work on their french reading football stuff!...

Just out of curiousity, you frenchies do know that the idea is to run to the endzone in front of you....not behind you

:thumbdown:

:thumbdown: In football, the refs have yellow flags and the coaches have a red flag. The first thing a Frenchman would want to know is "where's the white flag?" :thumbdown:

Merci pour le lien.

pas de 'blem scribo, hésite pas à laisser des commentaires et à t'abonner au mag!!

for german speakers sorry ... but i'm sure you should find plenty of good german or austrian sites on the internet!!

(kind of funny to see the usual french jokes coming back after a few months not visiting TBD!!, especially coming from kids registrated here for a few months!!)

pas de 'blem scribo, hésite pas à laisser des commentaires et à t'abonner au mag!!

(kind of funny to see the usual french jokes coming back after a few months not visiting TBD!!, especially coming from kids registrated here for a few months!!)

Oui, il ya beaucoup de ingorance ici quand il s'agit pour les États-Unis français des relations.

J'espère que j'ai eu ce droit.

Just out of curiousity, you frenchies do know that the idea is to run to the endzone in front of you....not behind you

B-) In football, the refs have yellow flags and the coaches have a red flag. The first thing a Frenchman would want to know is "where's the white flag?" :thumbdown:
Oh wow... :thumbdown:

Oui have a winner.

Pathetic bahavior but unfortunately not unexpected. Old, stale jokes and a 6th grade sense of humor. Congratulations everyone.

A person comes to our message board, makes an earnest invitation, and it's taken as an opportunity to take cheap shots at him, his people, and his culture.

Even for someone who hopes for the best and expects the worst, this is disappointing. I hope the cheap laugh was worth it.

Pathetic bahavior but unfortunately not unexpected. Old, stale jokes and a 6th grade sense of humor. Congratulations everyone.

A person comes to our message board, makes an earnest invitation, and it's taken as an opportunity to take cheap shots at him, his people, and his culture.

Even for someone who hopes for the best and expects the worst, this is disappointing. I hope the cheap laugh was worth it.

Exactly, at least no one here talks about Buffalo in such a cruel manor!!!! :thumbdown:

You must be new around these parts...

This slander stopped being funny a long time ago.

Read a book on the Battle of Verdun (start with Sir Alistar Horne's "The Price of Glory") and then tell me if you still think the French soldier is a coward.

Most here couldn't get through one of Pyrite Gal's posts and you expect us to read a book.... :thumbdown:

Dude it was a joke

Oliver's been round these parts long enough and knows it's all in jest

Dude it was a joke

Oliver's been round these parts long enough and knows it's all in jest

Shhhh. Let's let San Jose decide for us what jokes we can and can not make. I'm sure he's a funny enough guy that he can tell us what we should and should not laugh at, especially when it comes to posters who have been posting on this board well before he was aware it even existed.

Believe me, it was. :thumbdown:

These jokes are so old hehe. But the average Frenchman is very sensitive when it comes to this issue. Personnaly, I am not offended. I guess it might be because I'm not French but a French speaking Québécois. And god knows most French Québécois don't know much about what happened during WW II anyway.

In fact the French Liberation Army fought along Brits and Australians against Germans and Italians all across North Africa. They also participated in D-Day operations and fought in Norway.

Marc in Montréal