Can you solve this riddle?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello all,

"A man goes into a government office. The man asks for the governor. He is not available, says a person. The man walks out of the office.

Question: who is the least informed?"

Due to the fact I have made a vow to myself that I will not crack another David Patterson joke until I can look at his picture without laughing, I will not take a guess.

Just gonna walk away and pretend I didn't read this.

Due to the fact I have made a vow to myself that I will not crack another David Patterson joke until I can look at his picture without laughing, I will not take a guess.

Just gonna walk away and pretend I didn't read this.

Average sperm ejaculator size award.

But not zee winner.

:thumbsup:

Hello all,

"A man goes into a government office. The man asks for the governor. He is not available, says a person. The man walks out of the office.

Sarah Palin

Hello all,

Spanky?

Welcome back, Sketch.

...Question: who is the least informed?"

Since the scene takes place in a government office, we can safely assume that an exchange of blowjobs has taken place. Therefore, this "person" person is least informed because he or she does not even know that the "man" is actually the governor in disguise (there is nothing a governor loves more than an incognito blowjob).