Another Bills marketing effort

Jock tag = the tag at the lower front corner of the shirt, I guess this is supposed to make it better because it is more like a jersey. bs.

The sheep ... err... fans will line up to buy it I'm sure.

p.s. Semper Fi dog ...

Notice these say "Buffalo Football"? Not even "Bills", or a logo. Apparently They didn't pay the NFL licencing fee so they can't. Probably why they can't use the players names either - no payment to the NFLPA

Good to see Marines rootin for the only team in NY! 2 until retirement woohoo. Semper Fi

Semper Fi!

Left the Corps a few years back. It was the best of times; it was the worst of times. I miss both.

GO BILLS!!!

Why do you care? Don't buy it then. You guys get so worked up over the smallest things.

Why do you care why I care? Perhaps I would like to purchase something from the team store to commemorate the all time team. Of course there's only one problem with that...they don't have anything worth a crap. If you think this is worked up you got another think coming.

Why do you care why I care? Perhaps I would like to purchase something from the team store to commemorate the all time team. Of course there's only one problem with that...they don't have anything worth a crap. If you think this is worked up you got another think coming.

Hey man, I don't care why you care! I think the shirt is a piece of crap too. Buffalo Football... harrrumph... is it the Colorado Buffalo football, UB Bulls football? They can't even list the players names on the back that made the team? Who's gonna buy that crap!

And leave Beerball alone, he's never bothered anyone....

... except Billdo, Steely Dan, Sketch Soland, me, Leonidas McKelvin, SKOOBY, you apparently.

Semper Fi!

Left the Corps a few years back. It was the best of times; it was the worst of times. I miss both.

GO BILLS!!!

Semper fi ... I was in 87-91 ... got out right after the first Persian Excursion