October 1 , 2009

"We have to be patient with our young offensive line. It takes time to work together and avoid all those breakdowns that are occuring. Also we have to work harder on those off-side penalities that unfortunately occurs when 5 guys who have almost never played together including 2 rookies have to be on the same page. I do see progress however."

Why is Dick saying this?

Our offensive line is creating virtually no holes for our running game and our team is leading the league in sacks allowed .. Yes we are 0-4

"We have to be patient with our young offensive line. It takes time to work together and avoid all those breakdowns that are occuring. Also we have to work harder on those off-side penalities that unfortunately occurs when 5 guys who have almost never played together including 2 rookies have to be on the same page. I do see progress however."

Why is Dick saying this?

Our offensive line is creating virtually no holes for our running game and our team is leading the league in sacks allowed .. Yes we are 0-4

waste of my time

Why is Dick saying this?

Busted Ramses:

Is the glass ever even half empty with you or is it always just plain empty?

Why is Dick saying this?

You clearly have no clue as offensive linemen are not called for off-sides - that's typically a defensive penalty (although can be offense, though extremely rare). It's false starts that you are thinking of. Take your negativity elsewhere.

Why is Dick saying this?

idiot

Why is Dick saying this?

Thanks for the free prognostication Nostradumbass.

Why is Dick saying this?

I never knew we had a resident fortune teller here on the boards! Hey what do the powers that be say about the winning lotto numbers???

I never knew we had a resident fortune teller here on the boards! Hey what do the powers that be say about the winning lotto numbers???

Any different than predicting out Offensive line will be successful as many of you do?? Why would anyone "predict" that?? Oh I know, BECAUSE THE BILLS MANAGEMENT HAVE TOLD US SO, SO IT MUST BE TRUE !! I can sure trust them after a decade of screwing things up.. Do you cheerleaders feel good that we will probably have 2 rookies starting among a line that has probably no one returning to their position of last year?? Walker looks like our LT but he sucked on the pitiful Raiders and was average at best with us. Is he our best lineman or is it Butler who is a young guard learning to play OT.. Maybe its Hangartner who never could crack the starting lineup on his other teams accept thru injury... Yup, beleive the Bills Management that we're better... Rah Rah Rah

So, what are you all so uptight about, there's a pretty good chance that the offensive line is going to start out slow, it might take the better of half a season for it to gel. Plus we have a pretty tough schedule...I'm as opimistic as anyone and but there's no doubt that the Oline is a concern, especially for the start of this season with the young guys we have going up against a Patriots defense. It's baptism by fire.

Any different than predicting out Offensive line will be successful as many of you do?? Why would anyone "predict" that?? Oh I know, BECAUSE THE BILLS MANAGEMENT HAVE TOLD US SO, SO IT MUST BE TRUE !! I can sure trust them after a decade of screwing things up.. Do you cheerleaders feel good that we will probably have 2 rookies starting among a line that has probably no one returning to their position of last year?? Walker looks like our LT but he sucked on the pitiful Raiders and was average at best with us. Is he our best lineman or is it Butler who is a young guard learning to play OT.. Maybe its Hangartner who never could crack the starting lineup on his other teams accept thru injury... Yup, beleive the Bills Management that we're better... Rah Rah Rah

Wowwwwww dude relax, lol. It was a joke, ya know, haha "he must be psychic if he knows exactly whats going to happen and what exactly is going to be said"? Yeah we are probably going to have the greenest (not eco friendly geen) line in the NFL, and yeah they are going to need time to gel. I'm no fan of the front office and the way they have left the o-line with either rookies starting, or with people playing if different positions. But at this point it looks like it is what it is. Sorry for trying to make a joke, I didn't know you were that emotionally involved with the state of the o-line.

Why is Dick saying this?

Wow 0-4 only 3 games into the season? If I'm taking this guy's word for it the bills are really gonna suck this year.