Off the wall

SKOOBY

Only time will tell if this new line works better than the old, but, I've gotta think you'd need at least two seasons to evaluate this line, and by then it'd probably have another new starter, if not two. To make a quick, as is judgement, I'd have to agree that we needed a rough, tough, line, that can push for an extra yard or two when we need it. Our old line wasn't doing it. If this one does, we're better off. And, it looks like they'll be that type of old school line.

What's funny is when some of you hear all the facts presented to you, you question it. Where did Dockery go? What was Peters intention? Was Fowler a good center?

Management felt we needed a wholesale change on the line, we were going nowhere with who we had.

Admit this is just your speculation, and not something you "found out". You continue to make a total ass out of yourself.

And "we" didn't do anything. You don't work for the Bills, asswipe.

Smart lady but I made a few more in's since then, networking works (and gets me the inside scoops which I give up here / then get grief for). I do need to call down to Texas and say hi, I work out with one of the houston players here when he visits his wife's parents house and stays a while.

Just curious, but what inside information have you actually gotten that was accurate?

Smart lady but I made a few more in's since then, networking works (and gets me the inside scoops which I give up here / then get grief for)....

...make that a rock and a head of lettuce.

Smart lady but I made a few more in's since then, networking works (and gets me the inside scoops which I give up here / then get grief for). I do need to call down to Texas and say hi, I work out with one of the houston players here when he visits his wife's parents house and stays a while.

Total name dropping douchebag, except you never really drop names because you don't really know any. LOL. What a buffoon. I don't think I've ever seen anyone so infatuated with this sh--.

Good god Skoob. It's really OK Skoob.....work your way up through the common man's middle class. Actually do something to make a mark on the world, and make a difference somewhere. It really is more rewarding than always trying to make people think that you are actually more than just a dingleberry on a famous man's ass.

I guess I never really understood the infatuation that jock sniffers have with today's athletes.

I found out last night that the Bills management always kept a good financial distance between Peters & themselves on purpose. After reviewing all the available information (film / play description), Dockery / Peters combo gave up way too much earth and almost never gave a second effort past their first failure. That "i often thought about my contract" comment showed up on film and Dockery was already shaking huge bank from the money tree with little or no extra effort given.

Dockery & Peters were not coming back and they knew Peters was good for at least a first rounder / plus, a good way to get rid of dead weight and get something back. They knew Peters was out for camp / first month or so without a truck load of money and Dockery was lazy, so anyways it was neat to see us actually get some value of out a problem situation for once.

I understand that this guy is a Bills fan just like the rest of us but can the mods limit the number of stupid threads he starts??

Skooby, I'm sure you're a nice guy, but you need to stop hijacking the board.

I found out last night that the Bills management always kept these terrible Donahoe uniforms on purpose. After reviewing all the available uniforms (film / description), Red White and Blue gave way too much similarity to the Giants and Texans and would prevent our future move to Canada. That "i often thought these uniforms suck" comment showed up in market testing and will pave the way for the new owners to make a change.

I was playing tennis with the punter from the Argos (He is dating my landlord's friend) and he assured me of my insight.

So there.