Rams released LB Pisa Tinoisamoa

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This guy was a 2nd round "show-off" pick by Mike Martz. He flies all over the field and hits pretty hard. I think he's their best defensive player. The reason he makes so many tackles is that the DL sucks so bad that linebackers are overly busy.

I'd like to see him on the Bills. When healthy, he is a real competitor.

The guy is a solid player and would be an upgrade over Ellison. Tinoisamoa is best at WLB, where Buffalo's one glaring weakness at LB is in Ellison. He has good ball skills, is fast enough to play in our scheme and has good coverage skills, as clearly denoted by the number of INTs. Buffalo should take a long look at this guy.

The more I read about this guy, the more I can see absolutely no reason why the Bills shouldn't go after him, and hard. Unless he's injured, his measurables are exactly what we're looking for. There are a few free agents out there that the Bills should be picking up if they are as serious about winning as they need to be. Unless we can see players on our roster perform that consistently good, or even show the potential to do so, we have to be looking to add talent. What is their excuse?