Is Ed Kilgore on crack or just a moron?

He writes Levi Jones is 9 time Pro Bowl Left tackle. He hasn't even been in the league 9 years and I am not sure he has ever been to the Pro Bowl. Does anyone read his crap. He uses a new paragraph for every sentence. He praises the Bills for trading Peters and there draft yet worries about no LT. How can you praise both the trade and the draft when one gives away the LT we no don't have and one does not bring the LT we need. Buffalo sports fans deserve better than this clown. More Carrucci. More cow bell.......

he always has been a dumbass. I consider him an extension of the Bills PR department. Never gives insightful criticism, and never asks any difficult questions during interviews.

I'm guessing that he got Levi Jones confused with Walter Jones. That would explain a lot of the misinformation. Too bad because he really blows what little credibility he might have had left.

We've had many threads on this board criticizing Bflo News writers but to their credit, no one ever makes the argument that the electronic media guys know more than the print media guys.

Kilgore is probably par for the course...that is, he's a television sports anchor for a local network affiliate in a market that's been shrinking for a long time. I would be very skeptical that he knows more about the Bills than most of us. He certainly doesn't have any of the passion that all of us have for the Bills. And apparently he has less knowledge.

An error like that is beyond comprehension for someone in his profession. In order to make that mistake, we have to assume he has NO IDEA who Levi Jones is. While he was writing that piece, he obviously didn't even stop to correct the error, proving he's a complete moron.

How many guys in NFL history have made the pro-bowl 9 times? How many in the last 20 years? I don't get it.

he always has been a dumbass. .. Never gives insightful criticism, and never asks any difficult questions during interviews.

I've been 'out-of-market' since '96. I certainly don't miss his lame-azz and agree he's just very weak.. Never was good and obviously never will be.

He writes Levi Jones is 9 time Pro Bowl Left tackle. He hasn't even been in the league 9 years and I am not sure he has ever been to the Pro Bowl. Does anyone read his crap. He uses a new paragraph for every sentence. He praises the Bills for trading Peters and there draft yet worries about no LT. How can you praise both the trade and the draft when one gives away the LT we no don't have and one does not bring the LT we need. Buffalo sports fans deserve better than this clown. More Carrucci. More cow bell.......

"I gotta have more cow bell, baby!" (Not many times a serious actor can come on SNL and crack up every single comedian in the skit, but nobody could stay in the moment when Walken was ranting about needing that cow bell")

But don't waste your time reading Ed Kilgore anymore. Ed has been around Buffalo for more then 30 years now, and he has never been anything more then a real life sports Ted Baxter, complete and total brainless idiot.

Fact checking is paramount in journalism. Mistakes happen, but this is sloppy and not what readers/viewers deserve.

Edward R Murrow and Walter Cronkite are dead my friend ...

Sorry, but Vic Carucci is a clown too. The guy has been such a big Dick Jauron apologist on Sirius NFL radio that I lost ALL respect for that guy. Last year he'd never fail to get me angry while giving his moronic and backward opinions about the Bills. He can shove his "continuity" and "it's the player's fault" arguments you know where.