Mcgahee

I still can't believe we took him with the first pick under Donahoe. :wallbash:

That was a truly awful pick, especially with Travis Henry playing well...when we wasn't trafficing drugs

Can U print the text - the site is 'blocked' at my office

Willis McGahee-RB- Ravens May. 6 - 12:05 pm et

According to the Baltimore Sun, Willis McGahee recently underwent another procedure to clean out his knee.

The Sun doesn't specify which knee, but it's likely the same one that has given McGahee trouble since tearing it up in college. Given his history of knee and conditioning issues, the clean-up is another strike against McGahee's already shaky fantasy value.

http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/sports/rav...n_minicamp.html

IMHO it reads he had a knee scoop (4-6 weeks I believe) and may or may not be ready.

It's too bad we gave our 1st round pick to Jacksonville for Rob Johnson. We could've had Fred Taylor and not worried about drafting Travis "Dime bags-r-us" Henry & Willis "Trash" McGahee.

Fred Taylor the pillar of health. Not exactly the best example of what "could've been"

Bills obviously knew something was up with Travis, regardless of how talented he was. Can you imagine if we gave the guy an extension with good money and then he started getting suspended or whatever else happened?

I think they did when Travis signed an "extension" with a few years still left on his deal because he was broke and needed the money.

That was a truly awful pick, especially with Travis Henry playing well...when we wasn't trafficing drugs

You mean that Rb we had who couldn't see a hole beyond what was called? Couldn't catch? Couldn't block? Couldn't hang onto the ball? Liked to date 15 year old girls? Sure he ran real hard, but that only goes so far in the NFL.

I think they did when Travis signed an "extension" with a few years still left on his deal because he was broke and needed the money.

Yeah he signed a reasonable extension, but I mean an extension like Larry Johnson money with plenty of guarantees. That would have been a huge millstone on the Bills...