Tim Graham

Tim you use a lot of big words in your articles. Where you a spelling be champion in gradeschool? Most people sound like idiots writing articles, yours a always so much more polished.

That would be bee.

Tim you use a lot of big words in your articles. Where (were) you a spelling be champion in gradeschool? Most people sound like idiots writing articles, yours a always so much more polished.

That would also be "were" but who's counting.

Given his track record of grammatical perfection and vocabular innovation, do you really feel Mr. Graham will respond to(or read), bland, error-ridden threads such as yours.

He probably will.

Thanks for the compliments, everybody. I was a spelling bee champion. I won a dictionary, the same one I use to this day. Infallible tripped me up one round before I would have qualified for Washington D.C.

He probably will.

Thanks for the compliments, everybody. I was a spelling bee champion. I won a dictionary, the same one I use to this day. Infallible tripped me up one round before I would have qualified for Washington D.C.

God damn it that's poetic.

He probably will.

Why he hell does a spelling bee champion need a dictionary? :thumbsup:

He probably will.

Beautifully crafted paragraph Tim. Bravo!