Anti-Bush Rally in SF

What's wrong with it?  It's pretty much dead nutz.  I suppose he could have used hyphenated words to make the same point, but those are the things that have sterilized the predicament and given the Dummycrats credence to push this BS.

103089[/snapback]

There are a lot of words that available, but not nice to use. Didn't your mamma ever teach you that?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There are a lot of words that available, but not nice to use.  Didn't your mamma ever teach you that?

103091[/snapback]

No, I was waiting for my government education to kick in.

Words are just that. Freedom of speech. I love how so many people will whine about it until it gets to something that offends them. I understand Tom's point and you should too.

Like I used to warn all of my new troops: Don't be offended by how I yell at you. Take the information and make yourself better. We don't all communicate the same way. Now get the fug out of my office, you grabasstic bag of stevestojan.

It's assault on the police and destruction of property. They should be locked up for that.

Anyone who does that should be locked up, regardless of why they did it. But I always find it funny that the the people that do the most flag waving and talking about how we should proactively spread democracy around the world are the first ones to complain when someone protests against people or policies they support. If the cause is just and the reasons can be justified, it should be able to withstand the scrutiny of opposition debate and protest. It's natural to not like to be challenged, but that's democracy. This isn't a theocracy, yet.

Don't forget that it's a one-way street, too.  White man kills a !@#$, it's a hate-crime.  Black man kills a cracker, it's just murder.

103066[/snapback]

AND...it's not just murder. It's a murder that was caused by society not helping blacks get a leg up. !@#$ didn't kill whitey. "The man" killed whitey. !@#$ just happened to pull the trigger because the government didn't give him enough money to succeed in life.

Just another example of "the man" keeping people down, I guess.

There are a lot of words that available, but not nice to use.  Didn't your mamma ever teach you that?

103091[/snapback]

We can burn the flag of the United States and call Bush Hitler, but you don't like the use of the word "!@#$?"

Typical fuggin' liberal.

We can burn the flag of the United States and call Bush Hitler, but you don't like the use of the word "!@#$?"

Typical fuggin' liberal.

103119[/snapback]

You did take into account you are conversing with a guy who actually thinks it's clever to compare George W. Bush to Adolph Hitler?

You did take into account you are conversing with a guy who actually thinks it's clever to compare George W. Bush to Adolph Hitler?

103128[/snapback]

You really have to appreciate his avatar.

(For the record, I use my Hogan's Heroes avatar because stevestojan referred to everyone at PPP at Nazis a couple of weeks ago.)

Typical fuggin' liberal.

103119[/snapback]

Its a hate crime unless the hate is directed at Bush or conservatives. All part of the lefts plan to push center more to the left and to force their agenda upon us righteously aka political correctness