Anti-Bush Rally in SF

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted for Kerry and I am not ashamed to admit it. I have my own reasons which I don't feel like going over right now. What I will say is build a bridge and get over it. This country had the highest turnout in thirty years. That is something I am proud of. I think the whole country and actually stood up and cared for this country on 11/2, no matter who you voted for.

After all that, we need to unite as a country and stand behind this president. He is president to ALL AMERICANS, not just Republicans. So I am going on record and standing behind President Bush, I hope we all can do that.

I believe that these actions amount to a betrayal of the united states of america, and our leadership, and provide comfort and aid to our enemies.

102534[/snapback]

I'm sure congressmen in the halls of congress are using profanities about GWB behind closed doors...a !@#$ Bush sign is harmless..who does it hurt..i here students say !@#$ you every in the hall of my schools

Its not just F@# Bush...

Come on man...I am all for freedom of speech, but I can tell you right now, these pictures of GWB burning made me sick. And yes, I woudl feel the exact same way if it was kerry or clinton.

Who does it hurt? It hurts our military. It hurts the image and respect of our country. It motivates our enemy and can be used as terrorist recruiting propaganda. These people (and im not talking about the people wearing the you're fired buttons, but the people buring GWB), are NOT americans. They may be citizens of this great land, but they are no more american than osama bin laden, and should be treated accordingly.

At best its sedition, at worst treason. And last I checked treason was punishible by death.

I'm sure congressmen in the halls of congress are using profanities about GWB behind closed doors...a !@#$ Bush sign is harmless..who does it hurt..i here students say !@#$ you every in the hall of my schools

102540[/snapback]

Those who burn the American flag are nothing but a POS. "Look at me" posters are one thing, burning the flag is another.

Its not just F@# Bush...

Come on man...I am all for freedom of speech, but I can tell you right now, these pictures of GWB burning made me sick.  And yes, I woudl feel the exact same way if it was kerry or clinton. 

Who does it hurt?  It hurts our military.  It hurts the image and respect of our country.  It motivates our enemy and can be used as terrorist recruiting propaganda.  These people (and im not talking about the people wearing the you're fired buttons, but the people buring GWB), are NOT americans.  They may be citizens of this great land, but they are no more american than osama bin laden, and should be treated accordingly.

At best its sedition, at worst treason.  And last I checked treason was punishible by death.

102554[/snapback]

good point, but what do the pictures of our soldiers mistreating prisonors do for us citizens...forget placing blame on that one....i have kids that do not stand for pledge of alliance in my class...court says they don't have to...are they Americans???

I wouldn't get excited. The same people did the same thing when McDonalds took the McRib sandwich off the menu with no advanced notice.

102508[/snapback]

Seriously dude, that sucked.

:wacko: