An Inconvenient Truth

yes, there is no evidence of a collapsed economy or abuse of power regarding bush. those crazy libs were making it all up.

The economy actually recovered from the first collapse, quite nicely as a matter of fact. Who do you credit that to?

yes, there is no evidence of a collapsed economy or abuse of power regarding bush. those crazy libs were making it all up.

I'd say half or better of the nonsense spewed around these parts at Bush over the past eight years was unsubstantiated. And I'm no fan of Bush. just saying, you reap what you sow.

it's funny how hate can remove all logic from the brain. what's it called.. cognitive dissonance?

Yes. I think so. powerful stuff.

Einstein (the Joe Theisman definition), I didn't write the article nor make the statements for Obama. What is so hateful? Why not address the facts? Nevermind...I've read a few of your past posts and know you are incapable of debating with any degree of coherence.

it's funny how hate can remove all logic from the brain. what's it called.. cognitive dissonance?

Yes. I think so. powerful stuff.

That article is actually here from MSNBC. I mean, if MSNBC is calling him on his lie, it must be true. Clearly, the news agency that brings you Keith Olberman couldn't possibly be WRONG, could it?

That article is actually here from MSNBC. I mean, if MSNBC is calling him on his lie, it must be true. Clearly, the news agency that brings you Keith Olberman couldn't possibly be WRONG, could it?

You hating racist! How dare you question the one. You hate blacks, don't you?

Yup, all those tax cuts and incentives did absolutely nothing.

They did plenty, they took us into deficit spending as we paid for 2 wars on a credit card. As far as creating sustained economic growth and job creation, you're right about them doing nothing in that regard.

You hating racist! How dare you question the one. You hate blacks, don't you?

Blasphemer! You must ALWAYS show respect to Change ( I refuse to call the President by any other name) by Capitalizing THE ONE. Next time, it's the waterboard for you, you racist, conservative swine (flu)!!!

They did plenty, they took us into deficit spending as we paid for 2 wars on a credit card. As far as creating sustained economic growth and job creation, you're right about them doing nothing in that regard.

The government brings in more money from having lower taxes. And for the record, it wouldn't have mattered if there was a tax *increase*, this government would still have found a way to spend money it doesn't have.

What took the stock market to record highs in a very short period of time after that recession? Easy, incentives to invest in it. What incentives had the Obama administration come up with? None...only disencentives.

The economy does what it wants, the stock market can be made to be more or less attractive.

They did plenty, they took us into deficit spending as we paid for 2 wars on a credit card.

And how do those 8 years of red ink add up compared to this years budget?

A mere pimple on the butt of the pigs lining up at Obama and Pelosi's through.

And how do those 8 years of red ink add up compared to this years budget?

A mere pimple on the butt of the pigs lining up at Obama and Pelosi's through.

Often it costs more to fix the damage done than it does to do the damage in the first place. The economy is in the emergency room after years of neglect and overindulgence.