When does this team get an OLB ???

A L V I N B O W E N

If he's fully recovered from knee surgery.

IIRC, he was looking quite impressive in camp and could have possibly been pushing Ellison out the door until is injury and the Crowell incident. Hence, Ellison was a starting OLB last year. It's possible that the Staff took into account Bowen's rehab progress in not addressing a possible need at OLB in the draft.

why doesn't the Bills website put out some more information on what this guys are up to and what kind of progress they are making? Instead of the fluff they put up there now.

Hey, LaVar Arrington was in town a few days ago with Maybin...lets sign him up!

God knows that a gimpy Arrington with a bad back is twice the LB that a healthy Ellison is.

you are way off he's a DE..If they had drafted brown instead of Byrd then that'd be possible

I know he's a DE, thanks, but I've seen him commenting on how he has the ability to play in a stand up position, besides his size suits him better for that position, and the Bills are notorious for moving guys around to positions other than that they had played in college, or previous teams (Poz, Mitchel, Wilson, Peters, etc.). All this amalgamated with my belief he can't hold up as an every down end leads me to beleive they have plans similar to this in their heads. :thumbsup:

I know he's a DE, thanks, but I've seen him commenting on how he has the ability to play in a stand up position, besides his size suits him better for that position, and the Bills are notorious for moving guys around to positions other than that they had played in college, or previous teams (Poz, Mitchel, Wilson, Peters, etc.). All this amalgamated with my belief he can't hold up as an every down end leads me to beleive they have plans similar to this in their heads. :thumbsup:

says who u? lmao u a scout now?