Nobody wanted Denney, Kelsay, Simpson

We don't want them because they are overpaid or under performers, so why would anyone else want to give up anything else for them? If they wanted them, the whole league knows there is a good chance that they will be cut before too long, so they can get them for free.

Not necessarily. Once placed on waivers there is an order by which they can be claimed. There is no gaurantee ANY team would get them except the team that selects first. If a team lower down in the pecking order had an interest it would be better to make a trade to ensure you get the player.

GO BILLS!!!

well, if you say to a room full of people "does anybody want these" and nobody takes any of them, it implies that nobody wanted them. Or they're hard of hearing.

And yes, I'm aware that we could have had too high an asking price. But on day 2 how high could any price be?

Clearly, not getting a deal done = nobody wanted them.

$9.5 million in total scheduled to be paid to Kelsay, Denney, and Spencer Johnson this year. Something has to change... horrible return on investment.

Absolutely. They've shelled out cash to guys that just don't contribute that much or are merely adequate. And then they get a guy like Fred Jackson, who DOES contribute, and they dick around with him. This FO has shown signs of improvement, but how they handle Fred Jackson is a big litmus test in my opinion.

I have a feeling this was a ploy to light a fire under these players azz.

They made it very public, and wehn I heard the news I was like who the F is gonna trade anything worth while for them.

I think they also wanted like a third for roscoe and couldn't get it.

They made it very public, and wehn I heard the news I was like who the F is gonna trade anything worth while for them.

It's also a public demonstration of a player's value.

great point about it being a message to our under-performing ends. kelsay has always seemed so close to being a great end. he just hasnt stepped over that line yet. it would be interesting to see him turn it up a level. ive always thought he could, he just hasnt. and unfortunately, could doesnt get us sh--.

Its not a surprise nobody wanted these player....

Kelsay is average... if i were a GM i would only trade for playmakers.

Thats also the reason JAX would NOT trade DT Henderson. Lets be honest: If DT Henderson would be on our team...would we like to trade him ?

I think neither of these player will be traded. Maybe S Ko Simpson gets cut. But i think Kelsay and Denney will stay. On the other hand i think Denney played better than Kelsay last year. Of course is his salary to high. Maybe he accepts a pay cut (which do i not believe).

A note to LB Leroy Hill: As much i would love to have him on our team (even if he wants so much money), but i think the Patriots could take him. I am not sure, but i remember they drafted no Linebacker in the draft.