Wingnut Teabagger Threatens Bloodbath

Tsk, tsk, tsk. All that anti-government/anti-Obama sentiment stirred up has turned this Teabagger into a Terrorist.

So I guess Newtie, Armey, Dick and his buddiess succeeded in stirring up some good old fashioned anti-American hatred. In OKC no less.

And, who needs waterboarding when there's Twitter?

I thought only the PPP wingnuts were dumb but I guess it's more widespread than that.

On second thought this is so outrageous I wonder if it's an urban myth? It didn't come up on snopes at all...

B/c one dude is representative of the entire movement.

'Joe Schmoe made terroristic threats.

Joe Schmoe was at a Tea Party outing.

Therefore, ALL Tea Party goers are terrorists.'

Your "TBDPPP Mega-Inductive Reasoning Club" T-shirts are on their way.

How does this method of presentation help anything? All it accomplishes is to make you look foolish, makes you a hypocrite (intent of sarcasm aimed at Wacka et al. does little for me. I ----ing hate sarcasm. And I'm not alone, by far) and ratchets up the rancor.

I realize that it's politics and it's been a free-for-all since I can remember, but it's just gone to a whole new level of incivility in the past 20 years. Such a high level of this petty bickering is going to eat this country up if it lasts for too much longer. "Let me be the change I wish to see." You (among others, mind), on the other hand, seem to enjoy stoking the flames here to see how high they can get. It needs to stop. It needs to get toned down.

B/c one dude is representative of the entire movement.

Now that's RICH. Really RICH.

Silly me. One dude represents the entire movement...if it's a wacky lefty. It never goes both ways.

It's the Republicans' movement. He's their nut. If it's good, it's theirs. If it's bad, it's still theirs.

Fact is I don't recall reading anywhere about any Obamamaniacs threatening to wipe out humanity. Doesn't mean they aren't out there I suppose. But if they are they probably know better than to let a few million people in on the secret.

But in any case, I am glad this guy has been apprehended. One less nutcase on the loose.

Now that's RICH. Really RICH.

Silly me. One dude represents the entire movement...if it's a wacky lefty. It never goes both ways.

It's the Republicans' movement. He's their nut. If it's good, it's theirs. If it's bad, it's still theirs.

Fact is I don't recall reading anywhere about any Obamamaniacs threatening to wipe out humanity. Doesn't mean they aren't out there I suppose. But if they are they probably know better than to let a few million people in on the secret.

But in any case, I am glad this guy has been apprehended. One less nutcase on the loose.

Bill Ayers only wanted to blow up the military.

Tsk, tsk, tsk. All that anti-government/anti-Obama sentiment stirred up has turned this Teabagger into a Terrorist.

So I guess Newtie, Armey, Dick and his buddiess succeeded in stirring up some good old fashioned anti-American hatred. In OKC no less.

I thought only the PPP wingnuts were dumb but I guess it's more widespread than that.

On second thought this is so outrageous I wonder if it's an urban myth? It didn't come up on snopes at all...

Man you sure do find obscure irrelevant nonsense to post to blur real issues. Imagine an organized peaceful countrywide protest demonstration that's not about spewing hatred against George Bush. You can't, can you? You should seek therapy.

Man you sure do find obscure irrelevant nonsense to post to blur real issues. Imagine an organized peaceful countrywide protest demonstration that's not about spewing hatred against George Bush. You can't, can you? You should seek therapy.

Show me one anti-Bush protest where anyone was arrested for plotting a terrorist attacklike this . I will wait.

Show me one anti-Bush protest where anyone was arrested for plotting a terrorist attacklike this . I will wait.

I can't remember the site off the top of my head, but I have seen web sites full of photos from anti Bush rallies with posters basically saying Kill Bush or Execute Bush.

You are one bitter person. As others have said, please get professional help.

Anything you or other lefties say doesn't bother me because, I could care less what you all say.

Where in that article does it say he was at one of the protests? I'll tell you where. Nowhere. Only in your topic title where you imply it by calling him the derogatory term "teabagger." You twist facts like no one I've ever seen. Here's a terroristic threat for you, since you asked for just one. JUST ONE

'Joe Schmoe made terroristic threats.

Joe Schmoe was at a Tea Party outing.

Therefore, ALL Tea Party goers are terrorists.'

If anyone that supports -- correction -- doesn't criticize Obama's every move is called a liberal ...

Sure. Why not. Sounds fair to me.

Where in that article does it say he was at one of the protests? I'll tell you where. Nowhere. Only in your topic title where you imply it by calling him the derogatory term "teabagger." You twist facts like no one I've ever seen. Here's a terroristic threat for you, since you asked for just one. JUST ONE

And 7 out of the 30 comments are threats also.

Just a question- Isn't your signature a bit outdated? Are you up in arms about the corruption in Congress we're seeing right now? Is it possible for you to respond without calling me a name?

Just curious:

Technically a "teabagger" is the person doing the kicking...right? When I think of a teabagger I think of the leathered-up chicks I used to see come out of the S+M clubs on Bainbridge and Market in Philly.

(Getting ahead of the crap that is sure to come: Yes I went in to one, once, because why not? and because they were having a "strip night", and because I like naked women...a lot. :lol: I ended up sitting next to a Wharton professor and his wife, who were there giving in to their curiosity same as me.)

Anway, if teabaggers are on one side and you are on the other, then doesn't that make you the one being kicked? the submissive? I know you don't have the parts to really feel that pain, but aren't you afraid that this most recent attempt at lame namecalling by the rapidly shrinking(both in terms of power and #s = Obama just ignored you-->again, you better start getting used to it) far-left can be turned around on you?

For example: "Teabagger" could get turned into a cartoonish super hero chick(big boobs, of course) who goes around kicking wasteful spenders and taxers where it counts. Hell I could do it in a few days...it's not like I don't know how to write Flash code, but I would need help with the art. I think that would be a hysterical Flash game. You could have a "boss" at the end of each level like Biden saying ridiculous things that sap your "health bar", Pelosi who is able to cover her azz/muffin and deflect your kicks, Bush who is able to throw things at you that start out good if you get to them fast enough, but turn into schit/instant death if you don't, and Cheney who is able to pop up out of nowhere and steal all your "mana".

Gee man its in your merriam-webster, look it up. Didn't you know words had multiple definitions. Or when I call you gay do you really think you are a happy person?

----

Teabagger (Noun)

Synonyms:

nutcase, psycho

1. Illogical republican who obeys Fox News and Rush Limbaugh without thought or question.

2. Someone who puts their unwanted balls in your mouth. (see also: Republican)