Wingnut Teabagger Threatens Bloodbath

FYI, teabagging isn't kicking someone in the balls. At least, I've never heard that definition.

Ok, so what am I thinking of that's not called teabagging? Something similar I thought. Tea-something. In that club, a chick wearing a full leather body suit thing and a goofy hat was talking about teabagging me. I thought she was nuts, for wanting to kick me in the nuts. But I couldn't hear a damn thing in that place. Looks like I misunderstood her and might have missed out on something...or not. :rolleyes:

Ok, so what am I thinking of that's not called teabagging? Something similar I thought. Tea-something. In that club, a chick wearing a full leather body suit thing and a goofy hat was talking about teabagging me. I thought she was nuts, for wanting to kick me in the nuts. But I couldn't hear a damn thing in that place. Looks like I misunderstood her and might have missed out on something...or not. :rolleyes:
Intentional or not that is the funniest thing Ive read here in too long.

Intentional or not that is the funniest thing Ive read here in too long.

Been drinking so it's intentionally funny I assure you. I am a real idiot when it comes to stuff like that. Sometimes I try to act like I know what I am doing but I have no idea. It's boring to do the same thing all the time, so I keep putting myself out there into all kinds of "alternative" stuff(no gay stuff tho). And that's fine, as long as I don't "explore" my way into a kick in the sack.

Been drinking so it's intentionally funny I assure you. I am a real idiot when it comes to stuff like that. Sometimes I try to act like I know what I am doing but I have no idea. It's boring to do the same thing all the time, so I keep putting myself out there into all kinds of "alternative" stuff(no gay stuff tho). And that's fine, as long as I don't "explore" my way into a kick in the sack.

You need to google teabagging. You'll be like: so THAT'S what it's called!

At least (I assume anyway) the same thing you been doing all the time includes another human. The Bishop? Not so sure.

At least (I assume anyway) the same thing you been doing all the time includes another human. The Bishop? Not so sure.
LOL...Ya know..After a long day of helping to keep the world safe for democracy..I'm glad when I get bored I can come on this board and have a good laugh. Chef jim..You're a funny dude. Bzrul..U truly scare me. You'd probably have all us of paying 95% taxes and praying to Mecca if you had your way.