did any other team have a BETTER day 1??

i realize you cant really judge a draft until a few years later.

but as far as addressing their needs, and getting quality players for those needs, has any other team done better at this point?

we had 4 picks in the first 2 rounds and got mostly the top players at each position we drafted. the only true needs we havent addressed yet are TE (which we dont use anyways and which, after the top prospect, there was a significant drop-off) and OLB.

I have no idea what we're planning on doing at OLB, but the offseason isnt over yet.

all in all, is there a team with a better first day draft grade than the Bills?

i realize you cant really judge a draft until a few years later.

but as far as addressing their needs, and getting quality players for those needs, has any other team done better at this point?

we had 4 picks in the first 2 rounds and got mostly the top players at each position we drafted. the only true needs we havent addressed yet are TE (which we dont use anyways and which, after the top prospect, there was a significant drop-off) and OLB.

I have no idea what we're planning on doing at OLB, but the offseason isnt over yet.

all in all, is there a team with a better first day draft grade than the Bills?

I also liked what Seattle did, as well as, wait for it.......Cincinnati, yes the Bungles got 2 great impact type players i believe

Guess you'll have to ask the three people who graded it as an F in the poll bouncing around here.

(Shrugs shoulders.) No, I wasn't one of them. To each their own, I guess ...

I loved what the Browns did picking up a 2nd and two 6ths plus 3 players (with a legit starter in Elam) while also picking up one of the highest rated centers and two WRs to help cushion the loss of Braylon Edwards (which I assume will still happen?)

Also, the Seahawks getting Curry and Unger AND raping the Broncos out of what will likely be a top-15 pick next year.

I have little beef with what we did today. I think it could work out beautifully. We'll find out...

I loved what the Browns did picking up a 2nd and two 6ths plus 3 players (with a legit starter in Elam) while also picking up one of the highest rated centers and two WRs to help cushion the loss of Braylon Edwards (which I assume will still happen?)

Also, the Seahawks getting Curry and Unger AND raping the Broncos out of what will likely be a top-15 pick next year.

I have little beef with what we did today. I think it could work out beautifully. We'll find out...

agreed with all of that. Browns and Hawks had good days.

still like our day better though

Anytime you get the top 2 players at key skill positions like the Lions did, you have to be in the conversation for best draft at this point.

Seattle did pretty well too...

However, I do believe when the dust settles we will have had a HUGE draft and the best one this year...I think our OL prospects will be studs, I just really do. I have a very good feeling about Byrd at safety and think he will elevate Whitner. If Maybin lives up to the billing, he will be the best pass rusher in this draft.

I am going to go ahead and put this out now...our Defense will finish the year in the top 7 of the league next year...we were top 10 last year before injuries...

Honestly, for me, the biggest question mark on our team right now is Edwards. Can he stay healthy and can he lead this team? I hope so...if he does we will make some seriouis noise next year.

I still would like to get a TE, and with all the good ones left on the board we may still get one. Although, if we dont, I wont be too upset as I do think Fine has potential.

Can you imagine if we trade for Henderson still...holy :thumbsup: , we could be amongst the best D's in the leage next year...

everybody had a better day 1. Even the Brownies. The only decent pick was Wood at 28. We !@#$ed up every other pick.

you need to take a hike. your opinions are slightly worse than those of Al Davis.

Packers with Raji and Matthews did great!

Did anyone else think that Cushing and Matthews looked like the 2 biggest tools you've ever seen? I don't know if they were trying to be AJ Hawk & Bobby Carpenter, or are going to try out my new haircut part 2. Total D-bags.