McShay just gave us the best draft

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Said he was going "a little off the radar" but that we got the best pass rusher (and "probowl type player") in Maybin and 3 starters after that.

Grain of salt...but hey! :huh:

This can't be accurate, though. I mean, McShay might spend his entire waking hours looking at film and talking to scouts and interviewing players, but he's only one guy. And on the Stadium Wall, there are at least twenty-eight guys on their couches with a bag of chips in their lap and they all say that our draft was a joke and our front office is an embarrassment for their selections.

And twenty-eight is more than one. Therefore....

This can't be accurate, though. I mean, McShay might spend his entire waking hours looking at film and talking to scouts and interviewing players, but he's only one guy. And on the Stadium Wall, there are at least twenty-eight guys on their couches with a bag of chips in their lap and they all say that our draft was a joke and our front office is an embarrassment for their selections.

bravo :huh:

I think we need to get back into the 3rd to get a TE that can impact this year. Will we trade Roscoe? Kelsay? A surprise trade? Give up value next year?

I really hope to see us draft James Casey. Incredible hands, giant frame, huge leaper, smart guy. Versatile.

And twenty-eight more that feel that it is their duty to defend a team that is indefensible

I think we need to get back into the 3rd to get a TE that can impact this year. Will we trade Roscoe? Kelsay? A surprise trade? Give up value next year?

I really hope to see us draft James Casey. Incredible hands, giant frame, huge leaper, smart guy. Versatile.

St. Louis and Kansas City still haven't taken care of their DE need. Perhaps Kelsay to St. Louis for their RD3#66 .

Philadelphia hasn't taken a TE. They will propbably take one at RD3#85, so if we want Cook, that's probably where he'd go.

We have Shawn Nelson going to the NYGiants at RD3#100 and Coffman going to Miami at RD4#108.