ANOTHER CORNER???

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Donte Whitner is going to be the FS.....and B Scott did a good job as a SS.....this pick was not needed ....especially when you see the OT talent that was on the board......stupid freakin pick....stupid......they obviously must have alot of faith that walker and chambers can holdup at tackle

4.6 from what I've read.

Like you know player measurables......a draft guru this time of the year eh??

Go back and watch more court. Post some useless drivel about the jean benet case.

You are the total antithesis of what your avatar is trying to convey.

He may wind up being good and hope so to, but what gets my craw is that all you hear from teams that succeed is that it all comes down to the trenches. Well that is an obvious need of ours and we go away from there again! I really feel our secondary would be phenominal if the opposing QB did not have 7 - 10 seconds to throw the damn ball!! still a fan but frustrated nonetheless!!! :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::censored:

i dont know a lot about this guy but i know there were some better value and need picks at that point. Someone should also let the FO know that just because it was thier third pick they dont have to pick a third rounder.

Spot on smooth daddy.....not really a need, and there is no way he was listed as the BPA on their board.

Spot on smooth daddy.....not really a need, and there is no way he was listed as the BPA on their board.
Yeah, I can't believe they would have this guy rated that high on their board given the talent out there and our positional needs. But look at the the Dolphins taking Pat White, What the f are they thinking? New England and Cincy are having awesome drafts in my opinion.

He's going to play safety. Good pick.

Derek Fine is your starting TE. Before getting cute in the secondary, address a position which has been a wasteland for 15 years. And BTW, Buffalo has signed 4 UFA's and drafted 8 DB's since 2006 out of 30 picks.

What if we'd done that on the OL and DL combined?