Coffee Drinkers

WellDressed

Coffee Comsumption  

57 members have voted

1. 1. How many ounces do you consume doring a normal day.

• 8-12
    • 13-20
    • 21-24
    • 24-36
    • 37-48
    • 49-64
    • 65-80
    • Sensory Overload---100+

Medium-to-dark roast Sumatran, freshly ground, and made in a French Press.

I dig the Sumatran, as it is full, with good caffeine, but tends to have lower acidity...which is easier on my stomach.

I am very open to new brewing methods, and would love to try some. The French Press is so easy, though, and results in such a rich and murky cup o joe.

IMO Coffee makes the world go round. For as Sh@tty a cup of coffee Starbucks makes, they do sell a whole bean from Komodo that I find primo. My brother-in-law and I have dubbed it "the dragon" (I know...real orginal) and it's the perfect jumpstart to the morning, especially if your heading out to hit the slopes. Not to mention it may be the silver bullet to solving world constipation....."The dragon is angry."

IMO Coffee makes the world go round.

its true though. try to wrap your head around the devastated reaction that would overtake the American work force if we woke up tomorrow and all the coffee in the country was gone. imagine your average corporate office and no coffee.

nothing would get done. almost the entire country is addicted to caffeine.

just typing this scared me enough that im going to get another cup now, just in case... :worthy:

its true though. try to wrap your head around the devastated reaction that would overtake the American work force if we woke up tomorrow and all the coffee in the country was gone. imagine your average corporate office and no coffee.

I've been saying the same thing for years.

Has the coffee been eaten and shat out by vegetarian capuchin monkeys who are kept in air conditioned pens in a constant state of buzz due to a perpetual beer drip which hangs in front of a big screen tv which play endless loops of king kong sucking face with Fay Ray?

Have you tried Kopi Luwak? Patially digested marsupial shat beans... it is actually quite good!

just typing this scared me enough that im going to get another cup now, just in case... :rolleyes:

Such a great point. Would make for some great reality TV, and I'm usually not even a fan of it.

As far as coffee goes, I usually drink 2-3 cups per day, but my methods seem rather amateur-ish compared to most of you. Finding some good advice here, as usual.

My wife is a coffee snob and an uber-liberal (you think I am liberal)! :w00t: Myself, I have probably touched about a 1/2 ounce in 41 one years. She is always blathering how "coffee cultures" are so great. You know what I say that drives he up the wall? Perfect place to come crashing in with the barrel of a tank! :rolleyes:

:thumbsup:;)