Live Chat NOW with Chris Brown

SKOOBY

Lrt's not a say we did....he'll be even less insightful than Russ was last week.

I am a big fan of Chris Brown. He is not going to take cheap shots at his employer, but he's not afraid to give his opinion. He also often has good insight into the organization and is responsive to questions from fans.

I am a big fan of Chris Brown. He is not going to take cheap shots at his employer, but he's not afraid to give his opinion. He also often has good insight into the organization and is responsive to questions from fans.

He did just confirm that Ralphie is "involved" in the draft process. Hoo boy. By involved I hope he means Ralph brings lemonade and cookies to his staff.

PTR

The chat just ended. Wow. Do people ever read the chat log? The same 3-4 questions had to be asked 20 times each!

PTR

Yeah, no kidding Promo. That was really annoying. How hard is it to rewind to the top of the chat and take the two minutes to catch up on the questions and answers before sending in a question? Apparently a difficult concept.

Skooby, I'm glad I didn't miss this and it was more informative than I would have thought. Thanks for posting the link.