George's Victory Speech

" I wanna speak to all of those who voted for my opponent..."  then he gives you that shiteating grin.....he is just hard to believe he wants to unite...Campy and I decided in 18 months to make "don't blame me , I voted for Kerry" bumper stickers...just to be ready

100711[/snapback]

Make sure you let him do the typing.

Campy and I decided in 18 months to make "don't blame me , I voted for Kerry" bumper stickers...just to be ready

100711[/snapback]

Hell yeah. Print 'em up and sell them for $1.00. Capitalism is a good thing! What was it that PT Barnum said?

" I wanna speak to all of those who voted for my opponent..." then he gives you that shiteating grin.....he is just hard to believe he wants to unite...Campy and I decided in 18 months to make "don't blame me , I voted for Kerry" bumper stickers...just to be ready

Please keep this attitude up, libs!!!! Mid-terms are only 2 years away and 60 seats in the Senate could be do-able.

Come on you guys...you know our mantra

LIBERALS=INTELLECTUALLY SUPERIOR

CONSERVATIVES= MORALLY SUPERIOR

100940[/snapback]

I thought your was equal opportunity taxers.

We tax the rich, the poor, the down trodden. We know how to spend your money better then you do, so just give it to us.

Of course why would you want the country to become united?

Bush at least tries to reach out to the Libs, but yet they STILL want a divided nation.

Pathetic.

100965[/snapback]

The problem is Kerry lost. Now the problem is those without a brain don't have any new soundbites coming out. So they repeat the same old tired mantra.

There are a few (Mickley, thesir, and Campy) who seem to have a decent respect for others and can speak without someone pulling their strings.

Come on you guys...you know our mantra

LIBERALS=INTELLECTUALLY SUPERIOR

CONSERVATIVES= MORALLY SUPERIOR

You call running John Kerry and John Edwards on the ticket intellectually superior? :D

Add to that the fact that Kerry was your backup plan and Howard Dean was the guy most libs wanted. :w00t:

60 in the Senate is looking more and more likely ;)

You call running John Kerry and John Edwards on the ticket intellectually superior?  :D 

Add to that the fact that Kerry was your backup plan and Howard Dean was the guy most libs wanted.  :w00t:

60 in the Senate is looking more and more likely ;)

100989[/snapback]

Honestly I had no choice in the picking of Kerry...I would have prefered a more middle road candidate.... I would love a viable third party but that has not happened since John Anderson