Naked Wizard Tasered at Concert

Kingfish

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"The whole world is watching" Yeah, the whole world is seeing that if you don't do what the cops tell you do you're going to get your ass tasered. And the whole world now knows that that dude has got the smallest dick on the planet.

Chef, I am not gonna completely disagree with you....common man, follow the cops orders and nothing comes of it....but also...common man....those 3 cops couldnt get a naked guy cuffed???? then to drop the knee to the rib cage? i don't know....guy deserved to be taken down for simply being an ass,

"The whole world is watching" Yeah, the whole world is seeing that if you don't do what the cops tell you do you're going to get your ass tasered. And the whole world now knows that that dude has got the smallest dick on the planet.

Chef, I am not gonna completely disagree with you....common man, follow the cops orders and nothing comes of it....but also...common man....those 3 cops couldnt get a naked guy cuffed???? then to drop the knee to the rib cage? i don't know....guy deserved to be taken down for simply being an ass,

I don't know, we'll have to ask a cop trained on this but I wouldn't be suprised if you reduce your chances of hurting a person if you taser them before cuffing. Trying to cuff someone who is resisting you could break an arm or something. Any cops out there want to chime in? And the knee to the chest was a bit much but I would probably have broken the fuggers nose. Reason number one why I'd make a terrible cop.

I t looked like they were more than patient with the moron.

It is amazing that there is a part of society that feels the police should never be able to use force. I wish they tazed the annoying broad that keeps yelling "the whole world is watching"!

Actually she wasn't yelling at the cops, she was yelling at the naked dude.

"For the love of god the whole world is watching and your dick is smaller than my clit!"

It is amazing that there is a part of society that feels the police should never be able to use force. I wish they tazed the annoying broad that keeps yelling "the whole world is watching"!

.......and the one yelling " free speech free speech! "

How many warnings did El-mini dick have? :huh:

yeah i know....and what chef said makes sense as well....not that cops are always 'in the right' but a cop tells you to put your clothes on...put the goddam clothes on, that was a pretty nasty knee to the ribs though, that should have been enough to get the cuffs on him....although not sure i would want to mess around any longer than 'need be' with a naked guy

I t looked like they were more than patient with the moron.

yeah i know....and what chef said makes sense as well....not that cops are always 'in the right' but a cop tells you to put your clothes on...put the goddam clothes on, that was a pretty nasty knee to the ribs though, that should have been enough to get the cuffs on him....although not sure i would want to mess around any longer than 'need be' with a naked guy

I loved when they realized that they were going to have to get physical the first thing the one cop does is put on the rubber gloves. :huh:

first off, best thread title i have seen in a while, across all boards i post on.

how come those 3 large, trained officers couldn't get him in cuffs on their own? i have no problem with them tasering his stupid ass after he started throwing the clothes directly at the cops. that is crossing a line. but why did the cops allow him to carry on like that for so long? i can appreciate the cops trying to let things slide at the festival and allowing people to have a good time, but cmon. if a person doesnt take 3 cops surrounding him seriously, then you have to make him take it seriously before it comes to the tasering.

first off, best thread title i have seen in a while, across all boards i post on.

how come those 3 large, trained officers couldn't get him in cuffs on their own? i have no problem with them tasering his stupid ass after he started throwing the clothes directly at the cops. that is crossing a line. but why did the cops allow him to carry on like that for so long? i can appreciate the cops trying to let things slide at the festival and allowing people to have a good time, but cmon. if a person doesnt take 3 cops surrounding him seriously, then you have to make him take it seriously before it comes to the tasering.

I haven't seen the video yet, but I agree. They should have fired a warning shot or maybe winged the dude.