Pettigrew article

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice article.

It's a little sad though that the Bills wined and dined him at "Dave & Buster's." :angry:

"Pettigrew met with head coach Dick Jauron and several other coaches, going to "Dave and Buster’s" for dinner."

No Denny's this time? Ralph really must like him.

Here's a feature I found on Pettigrew. Interesting stuff.

Would you guys take him at No. 11. Gonna be tempting. I really don't think Buffalo could get him at 28.

i say take the best DE at 11, and if Pettigrew isn't available at 28 then Jared Cook is our man. He grades only slightly lower than pettigrew, ran a sub 4.5 40, and played in the SEC. if we took pettigrew at 11 and the best remaining DE at 28 i think we would be much worse off. just my opinion....

Nice article.

It's a little sad though that the Bills wined and dined him at "Dave & Buster's." :angry:

"Pettigrew met with head coach Dick Jauron and several other coaches, going to "Dave and Buster’s" for dinner."

He probably liked Dave and Buster's. :devil:

Nice article.

Seriously. Since when was the Bills coaching staff banned from the Chophouse? Dave and Busters? Really?

Nice article.

It could have been Chuckie Cheese, ya know...

For me, I'm sold!

Use #11 and get him.

My memory gets weaker by the day, but I'm still convinced we haven't had a great tight end since Ernie Warlick. Metz was a serviceable, gangly goon playing on an all-time team. We have no idea what a valid threat at Tight End is. Let's find out!

I think we will have one major dissapointment on draft day. If we draft an OL with #11 most of us will be upset. If we draft Pettigrew some of us will be upset that we didnt draft a DL and if we do draft a DL there will be people upset that we didnt draft a TE or a quality OL

RB...CB...S...

I am prepared for anything.

Would you guys take him at No. 11. Gonna be tempting. I really don't think Buffalo could get him at 28.

You must like losing.

I dont mind if we get a pass rusher in the 2nd round. For what its worth the Redskins had the same amount of sacks as the Bills last year and they where 4th best defense in the league at the end of the regular season.

Tono Romo, Eli Manning or Donovan McNabb != Tom Brady.

Why would the Jets do that? W/ Keller? They still have Franks too right? They need a QB/WR.

They let Chris Baker walk and still haven't re-signed Franks so it's definitely plausible. Keller and Pettigrew could form a good duo. Maybe it's postering too --- they might be trying to scare some teams. Who knows.

Why would the Jets do that? W/ Keller? They still have Franks too right? They need a QB/WR.

As per Michael Lombardi at The National Football Post this morning:

The Jets have one tight end on the team, and if they can’t move up in the draft and select a quarterback, then tight end is a viable option. And before you email me about the great Dustin Keller, please know this: He can’t block — at all. He is a mismatched wideout who is very effective in the passing game, but he can’t play tight end full time — and if he has to block anyone, the Jets are in trouble. So for the Jets to maximize Keller’s talents, they need another tight end who can line up on the line to be the blocker, the protector and the physical player — all the things Keller will never be successful doing.

I think they should take him. He's being called the best TE in what like ten years? With our tackle situation you need a TE that can block. This guy can do that. Waiting to take the tackle at 28 with a great TE prospect blocking with him, IMO, is the best case scenario for the Bills. Any tackle they take at 11, could possibly slip, based on which team likes the second tier tackles. Unless Smith or Monroe drops, I think Pettigrew is the choice. He would help with anything we do on ofense this year. A stud DE would be great, but I don't really believe there will be one at 11. Our defense is good enough to get by.