Just watched replay of the Bills/Chargers gane on NFLN

Maddog69

Edwards had a great game. Kwaika Mitchell was a beast.

I loved the Mitchell signing last year but was disappointed at the end of the season that he was not more of a factor in any other games beside this one.

This game was wierd. It was the one that was delayed by the big power outage. Very wierd sitting in the stadium watching a game with no announcers or scoreboard/stats of any kind.

What a shame that the Bills season pretty much fell apart after this game.

Great game, one of the best I've been to in many years. (unfortunately that's not saying much). It was like a rock concert; I've never been to a louder game, my ears were ringing and throat was sore. And we stood for the entire game- that's never happended before. I loved the power outage because there were not TV timeouts. They just kept playing. I hate going to a game and waiting waiting waiting for 2 or 3 minutes after a change of possession knowing they are showing some dumb car commercials.

Then they went 2 for 10 the rest of the way :devil:

No, there were no urine cams. But there were a few great runs by Lynch and Jackson. It was a fun game to watch.

I remember it was a good game, but there were no emergency lights in the washrooms and people were pissing all over the place. I used my cell phone to find my way. :devil:

I remember it was a good game, but there were no emergency lights in the washrooms and people were pissing all over the place. I used my cell phone to find my way. :devil:

Wow, you found it with the light from your cell phone? Your girlfriend told me it usually takes a flashlight, magnifying glass, and tweezers! :blush:

Edwards had a great game. Kwaika Mitchell was a beast.

I loved the Mitchell signing last year but was disappointed at the end of the season that he was not more of a factor in any other games beside this one.

He came up huge in the Denver game, too.

But that's really what you have to expect from him. Some games he's great, others he's invisible.

Wow, you found it with the light from your cell phone? Your girlfriend told me it usually takes a flashlight, magnifying glass, and tweezers! :devil:

His girlfriend's name is "bob" Monday-Friday, better question now is how do you know Bob??

I think the Chargers really looked past the Bills that day. They were heading to London right after the Game in Buffalo. I think the Bills benefitted from the Chargers being distracted with preparations for the game across the pond.

This was the game, where after we won, everyone on WGR was saying, "Who on the rest of the schedule could possibly beat us?"

5-1, we just beat the Chargers and the Jags at home, and Brady was on IR, and the "division was up for grabs." We were so certain this was our year. Kind of depressing, actually.

He came up huge in the Denver game, too.

But that's really what you have to expect from him. Some games he's great, others he's invisible.

And don't forget the KC game where he had a total of 5 TDs....I think he was having a pretty good game against the Jets in Buffalo, before that disaster of a throw that was returned for a TD.

If this team can build the defense and let the running game be more dominant, Trent has all the abilities to make this a successful franchise.

This was the game, where after we won, everyone on WGR was saying, "Who on the rest of the schedule could possibly beat us?"

5-1, we just beat the Chargers and the Jags at home, and Brady was on IR, and the "division was up for grabs." We were so certain this was our year. Kind of depressing, actually.

At that point, I wasn't only thinking playoffs, I was thinking home playoff games. :devil::blush::thumbsup: