I will be purchasing a Bills jersey soon...

JStranger76

I will second that. If you are 5'11, a L will be good. I am 6'6, and XXL is normally a must, but with my Bills Jerseys, the XL is perfect. Well, except for the Bledsoe one, which seems to burn my skin whenever i put it on... weird..

:D

101392[/snapback]

My Bledsoe jersey does the same thing...it's well big enough, but when I put it on, it's very constricting and it effects both my forward and lateral movement. I can walk backwards when I wear it, but whenever I try to avoid oncoming pedestrians, I cannot move forward or side-to-side.

Strange. :w00t:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll get a throwback too when they come out. This will be a Christmas present to myself so if JP gets some time before around Dec. 10 and plays at least OK, I'm going with him. If he doesn't play by then, I'm going McGahee or Spikes.

i buy my jerseys in the kid section  :unsure:

102204[/snapback]

Yeah, I never did quite figure out why, even with the replicas, they make them so damn big. I mean, I had to send my XXL back for an XL. Any female under 5'5 would be hard pressed to be able to even wear a small.

By the way guys, buffalobills.com has a new set of jerseys. They are all of the OLinemen and they come with collapsable pockets.

It will be a home jersey of either Moulds, McGahee, or Spikes. If Losman was healthy and played a little so far and played well, I would probably go that direction to be a little different. Since he is too unknown as to how good he will be at this point, I'll probably go with the first three. I know McGahee is still just getting started, but he has shown enough flashes especially in his all around game to merit top 3 choice by me. Help me out a little everyone if it's not too much trouble.

100058[/snapback]

I'm getting one customized. It will say "PEART" on the back, 21 on the front, and 12 on the back.

Peart 2112