2009 O line

Center - Mack or Unger

Guard - Hangarter, Butler

Tackle - Bell, Walker, Chambers

You left out:

OT Chris Denman

OG Brandon Rodd

OT Jonathan Scott

Right now I am more concerned with the depth of the interior line. Hangartner could very well play Center, but if not then he will be the Left Guard.

As far as the Tackle positions go, I am not as concerned as others are. I think Walker can play LT, he may not be a Pro Bowler, but he did a good job filling in for Peters at the start of last season. I also think that Chambers can handle the RT position, unless the coaches feel that Bell is ready to start playing this season.

Center - Mack or Unger

Only half on O-line? Wheres the other half? How about this one.....

RT-Walker

RG-Bell

C-Caldwell----3rd Rnd---Alabama

LG-Hangartner

LT-Smith----1st Rnd---Alabama

I like mine better than yours

I'm not comfortable with this either... As much as I was not a fan of peters, the o-line is really not lookin good.

I think we gotta address this in the first round of the draft now. Otherwise, trents gonna be on his back every other play

If we bring in Unger or Oher and expect them to start, we will go through 15 QB's. T.J. Lang from Eastern Michigan would be a value pick in the third round- I don't see Monroe or Smith falling to us. If we could create a package deal to move up and get Raji with our first pick, then grab Peria Jerry with our late 1st round pick, the duo could join Stroud and really create a position of strength for that team. Under that scenario, Schobel could start lining up wider than usual and really tee off. It could even make Denney or Kelsay serviceable.

Calvin Darrity from NC could be a prohect at guard as could Jamon Meredith

thanks for that extremely informative post...

Yeah it was just sooo freaking terrible. I mean I know that I go to bed every night knowing every single player on the depth chart because I have no life and live with my parents.

Thanks for being a penis.

It was a good post because I didn't know who we had in all until this post. It's a nice and easy reference.

Yeah it was just sooo freaking terrible. I mean I know that I go to bed every night knowing every single player on the depth chart because I have no life and live with my parents.

Thanks for being a penis.

It was a good post because I didn't know who we had in all until this post. It's a nice and easy reference.

:devil: was the original post a question? I...I don't even know. Of course, there are like 4527348652 threads on this already, and EVERY one of them was infinitely more informative than a post saying "tackle - bell, chambers."

But anything I can do to help...

:devil: was the original post a question? I...I don't even know. Of course, there are like 4527348652 threads on this already, and EVERY one of them was infinitely more informative than a post saying "tackle - bell, chambers."

But anything I can do to help...

LOL there is actually about a million, I'm just giving ya crap. This was just nice because I was thinking to myself, "self, who's on our o-line now?" And there it was!

LOL there is actually about a million, I'm just giving ya crap. This was just nice because I was thinking to myself, "self, who's on our o-line now?" And there it was!

Giving me crap? A "penis" is the nicest thing I've ever been called on this board :devil:

If we bring in Unger or Oher and expect them to start, we will go through 15 QB's. T.J. Lang from Eastern Michigan would be a value pick in the third round- I don't see Monroe or Smith falling to us. If we could create a package deal to move up and get Raji with our first pick, then grab Peria Jerry with our late 1st round pick, the duo could join Stroud and really create a position of strength for that team. Under that scenario, Schobel could start lining up wider than usual and really tee off. It could even make Denney or Kelsay serviceable.

Calvin Darrity from NC could be a prohect at guard as could Jamon Meredith

I was the first to put Ayers out there on this board and still like him. Now that Mayock has him rated so high I am inclined to value Mayock's analysis more. Another player I would love for us to get is Moala. He won't go early so we should have a legit shot at him without it being too much of a gamble. As I have said in the past we, the Bills, need to be focused in our draft by position and need and not quite so knee jerk. I think we should get at least two players for our defensive line and not put so much into one guy. Competition and Depth only strengthen a team. The loss of Peters is a concern, our o-line needs help too, so if we have to basically draft linemen this year so be it.

I was the first to put Ayers out there on this board and still like him. Now that Mayock has him rated so high I am inclined to value Mayock's analysis more. Another player I would love for us to get is Moala. He won't go early so we should have a legit shot at him without it being too much of a gamble. As I have said in the past we, the Bills, need to be focused in our draft by position and need and not quite so knee jerk. I think we should get at least two players for our defensive line and not put so much into one guy. Competition and Depth only strengthen a team. The loss of Peters is a concern, our o-line needs help too, so if we have to basically draft linemen this year so be it.

As I said- if we stand pat in the first round, I go DT twice, unless Maulaluga falls to us. I don't go OT on the first day unless maybe we package Jackson (since we have Rhodes) with the 11th pick and maybe Parrish and send him to Cleveland for the fifth and take either Eugene Monroe or Jason Smith (I think thats his name from Baylor). I wouldn't take Oher on the first day of the draft- nor would I take him before Lang. I think there are a lot of second day value picks at guard

I am not so high on Ayers, Oropko or any of the other top DE names.....but again, thats just me.

Center - Mack or Unger

I really don't see either Mack or Unger still being on the board when the Bills make their second round pick. And even if they are there, I don't trust the circle jerks.

I mean it would just make too much sense for the Bills to take the best DE and OT in round one, and then grab either Mack or Unger if they are still there with the second round pick. Don't get me wrong, I know the Bills have Hangartner to plug in at center and I know our needs for TE. So if the jerks go DE, OT and then TE instead of Mack or Unger, fine. But I think we all fear that mouth dropping pick that will make no common sense to us, is coming somewhere on day one!

Remember last year? First round-McKelvin - excellent. Second round - Hardy-OK, we needed that tall receiver. Third round - Chris Ellis....WHO??