Crickets...

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The only one I've seen exibit a touch of class so far today has been Kelly.

A couple of libs have been gnashing their teeth, chewing on sour grapes and blaming America as per usual and the rest of them have scattered like roaches to light.

Either that, or they're all packing for their migration north to Canada.

I have been depressed all day and had to vent somewhere.  I have the same numb feeling I had after Norwood's kick went wide right.

100068[/snapback]

if you want, I'll kick you in the balls to take your mind off the election. :P

Are you available for the next four years for daily kicks, 'cause that's what it will take.

100094[/snapback]

Aw, just do what all the other libs do every night: Pour yourself a tall glass of koolaid and turn on the nightly network news. Stay in your chair until 20/20 ends. Pretend you're informed and mainstream. Repeat.

The only one I've seen exibit a touch of class so far today has been Kelly.   

A couple of libs have been gnashing their teeth, chewing on sour grapes and blaming America as per usual and the rest of them have scattered like roaches to light.

Either that, or they're all packing for their migration north to Canada.

100065[/snapback]

But that's not just today. KTD is always like that. Question is, how many conservative/righties/Bushies would be here taking lumps had things gone the other way? I'm thinking there'd be some crickets from the right in that scenario as well.

But that's not just today.  KTD is always like that.  Question is, how many conservative/righties/Bushies would be here taking lumps had things gone the other way?  I'm thinking there'd be some crickets from the right in that scenario as well.

100102[/snapback]

No doubt. I'd be calling them out too.

I'm pouring an alcoholic beverage and turning off the television. I've had enough of talking heads. I'm not watching the national news anymore or listening to talk radio. I'm going to see what it's like to be like the half of the nation who stays uninformed and doesn't worry about big issues. Let me know if I miss anything important in the next 4 years.

But that's not just today.  KTD is always like that.  Question is, how many conservative/righties/Bushies would be here taking lumps had things gone the other way?  I'm thinking there'd be some crickets from the right in that scenario as well.

100102[/snapback]

I would have been. I made a bet, and I would have squared up. :blink:

NOW WHERE'S MY FRIGGING GROUPER SAMMMICH TENNY? :P

I'm pouring an alcoholic beverage and turning off the television.  I've had enough of talking heads.  I'm not watching the national news anymore or listening to talk radio.  I'm going to see what it's like to be like the half of the nation who stays uninformed and doesn't worry about big issues.  Let me know if I miss anything important in the next 4 years.

100112[/snapback]

Find and Read a good book Joe. :P

I'm pouring an alcoholic beveHint: Spiro Agnew. :blink: rage and turning off the television.  I've had enough of talking heads.  I'm not watching the national news anymore or listening to talk radio.  I'm going to see what it's like to be like the half of the nation who stays uninformed and doesn't worry about big issues.  Let me know if I miss anything important in the next 4 years.

100112[/snapback]

Pleased to hear you will suffer in silence. What result did the left expect after the past few years of insulting, calling stupid, racist, thick, wingnut, child, and on and on anyone who didn't agree 100% with them, all the time kissing the mirror about how morally superior they were?

Be true to your words and keep quiet for 4 years. See you in '08. :P

Awright, tomorrow then... :w00t:

(wow - I didn't know that I g n o ra n t displayed as KzooMike!)