Crickets...

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Find and Read a good book Joe.  :P

100120[/snapback]

I highly recommend "Beyond Glory". It is a great book about a bunch of real Americans heroes who were awarded the Medal Of Honor, because they served and did their duty. Not set up a public protest defying their commanders orders.

I can't wait to hear the lame excuses that our most vocal lefties have for not being here today to take their lumps.  To those of you who showed up, a tip of the cap for having the stones.

100054[/snapback]

I was gone for a week and look what happens. It'll take me a while to get caught up again at work, but I plan on being a major liberal pain-in-the-ass.

I was gone for a week and look what happens.  It'll take me a while to get caught up again at work, but I plan on being a major liberal pain-in-the-ass.

100441[/snapback]

At least you're willing to show up for your beating.

I was gone for a week and look what happens.  It'll take me a while to get caught up again at work, but I plan on being a major liberal pain-in-the-ass.

100441[/snapback]

Who are you?

No, seriously. You haven't been around long enough to be included in my diatribe.

I look forward to beating you down. Fresh kill tastes best.

Who are you?

No, seriously.  You haven't been around long enough to be included in my diatribe.

I look forward to beating you down.  Fresh kill tastes best.

100450[/snapback]

You can only get away with picking up stevestojan off the side of the road because it's always flash frozen for freshness.

This is going to de-volve into a debate on the pros and cons of irradiated meat, isn't it?

100485[/snapback]

No, it will devolve into abject idiocy. Looks like the 4 or 5 of us have the place to ourselves. Most of your like minded posters caught flights to Jonestown.

No, it will devolve into abject idiocy. Looks like the 4 or 5 of us have the place to ourselves. Most of your like minded posters caught flights to Jonestown.

100494[/snapback]

Drink the nector that your leader has provided. It will make you one. :D

You do realize most people here have never heard of Jonestown? Let alone that Powers Boothe had anything to do with it.

100512[/snapback]

His best role by far. I thought he did an excellent job. I know some folks who got the Army "Humanitarian Service" Medal from that escapade. The stories were heartbreaking, and disgusting.

I highly recommend "Beyond Glory".  It is a great book about a bunch of real Americans heroes who were awarded the Medal Of Honor, because they served and did their duty.  Not set up a public protest defying their commanders orders.

100341[/snapback]

Thanks Bill, I've fallen behind on any reading. I'll look it up. I should talk, eh? :D