Good riddance to bad rubbish. Bye Bye JP.

Screw the guy. Buffalo obviously not good enough for Jason Peters. He can move to the Main Line in Philly and pay 4 million for an 800,000 house. And he can play for the worst fans east of Oakland, and they will jump his bones when McNabb is popped 50 times next season.

I don't know where these people come up with the concept of our being ripped off. We got a first and a fourth and a pick next year for a guy who did not want to play here. Good riddance to that piece of shise.

I cannot stand what he did to our team last year. He held out for the entire preseason, and then he stepped in and had all the blocking technique of a Walmart Greeter. (stole that from one of us.) You guys wanna put 10% of the cap on a turnstile?

We needed this thread, thanks for sharing.

oh ease off. can i not express my opinion? i've been a bills fan longer that you've been on this earth and i'm entitled to my opinion without your sarcasm.

i have a point. nothing new. but a point.

i just don't understand the need to be mean to each other.

Normally I hate these dead horse posts...but it made me think of buffalo real estate. I wonder if players put into consideration the fact that their house will cost about 4 times as much in another city.

You lose a good chunk of your money on relocating and paying more for your house and cost of living. Just some food for thought.

Screw the guy. Buffalo obviously not good enough for Jason Peters. He can move to the Main Line in Philly and pay 4 million for an 800,000 house. And he can play for the worst fans east of Oakland, and they will jump his bones when McNabb is popped 50 times next season.

I don't know where these people come up with the concept of our being ripped off. We got a first and a fourth and a pick next year for a guy who did not want to play here. Good riddance to that piece of shise.

I cannot stand what he did to our team last year. He held out for the entire preseason, and then he stepped in and had all the blocking technique of a Walmart Greeter. (stole that from one of us.) You guys wanna put 10% of the cap on a turnstile?

I agree with you 100% T.C.

Thanks TC; we needed this a lot more than yet another skooby "scoop". My daughter has one of those scoops to and a bag to put it in when she walks our dog.

Clearly Ed Kilgore gets JP issue when Allen Wilson doesn't.

http://www.wgrz.com/sports/story.aspx?storyid=65944

So the non bombshell news that the Bills have dealt the "Pro Bowl", and we use the term loosely this season, left tackle to the Philadelphia Eagles for a #1 pick, 28th overall, and a 4th round pick in the 2009 draft and a 6th round pick in 2010, strikes me as a move the Bills were wise to make under the circumstances.

Forget the money Peters will get from the Eagles, a reported 4 years and $53 million on top of the two years he had left on his Bills contract, with a boatload of cash up front. The Eagles clearly aren't concerned what kind of message this sends to the rest of the team, because Peters didn't hold out on them like he did with the Bills.

Peters, on the other hand, simply disappeared last year and then showed up only when he had to for the first regular season game, when continuing the holdout would start costing him paychecks. Peters clearly wasn't ready to play, and obviously gave no thought about how that effected his teammates, who knew very well Peters still had THREE years left on a deal he had renegotiated just a year before.

http://www.buffalonews.com/274/story/644252.html

What is even more curious is the fact that the Bills aren't getting ripped by fans over this trade. Judging from e-mails I've read and chat rooms I've visited, a lot of people are OK with it. They are turned off by Peters' contract demands and his long holdout last year. Others just don't think his play warrants such a large pay increase.

Allen Wilson wanted to pay on Peter's potential. Too bad too many here think like Allen Wilson but newspaper writers these days seem to want to stir up issues not actually cover entire issue not even mentioning holdout once or his contract signed year before.

And he can play for the worst fans east of Oakland

why exactly are they the worst fans east of Oakland? is it because someone threw a snowball at santa claus 40 years ago?

this is so overblown, there are ahole fans everywhere, not just Philly

why exactly are they the worst fans east of Oakland? is it because someone threw a snowball at santa claus 40 years ago?

this is so overblown, there are ahole fans everywhere, not just Philly

Usually the booing of Mike Schmidt and the cheering of the Irvin injury get pointed to but I agree. I'm from Boston and I think Boston fans are misunderstood much like Philly fans. They are just extremely passionate. The only reason I don't like Pats fans is because I know most of them are bandwagon hoppers.

Usually the booing of Mike Schmidt and the cheering of the Irvin injury get pointed to but I agree. I'm from Boston and I think Boston fans are misunderstood much like Philly fans. They are just extremely passionate. The only reason I don't like Pats fans is because I know most of them are bandwagon hoppers.

Ive seen stars get booed and player injuries get cheered by a lot of fans outside of Philly it just gets blown up because its Philly...wasnt it Cleveland where they threw beer bottles on the field....anyone ever sit in the bleachers at Yankee Stadium? like i said there are idiot fans everywhere, not just Philly

Philly fans also gave Jordan a 14 minute standing ovation during his last game and eventually cheered enough to get him back in the game but no one talks about that

Red Sox fans are die hard fans but I agree Patriot fans are a bunch of band wagon hoppers...you couldnt find a Patriot fan 10 years ago but no matter what you always seen someone with a Red Sox hat on

oh ease off. can i not express my opinion? i've been a bills fan longer that you've been on this earth and i'm entitled to my opinion without your sarcasm.

Because this place is full of !@#$s. Bt still the best bills forum on earth. :rolleyes:

We needed this thread, thanks for sharing.

Well, you can't start EVERY stupid and unnecessary thread. I know how hard this must be for you. Maybe you can start a thread about that.

Normally I hate these dead horse posts...but it made me think of buffalo real estate. I wonder if players put into consideration the fact that their house will cost about 4 times as much in another city.

You lose a good chunk of your money on relocating and paying more for your house and cost of living. Just some food for thought.

Yeah, and with the extra $46 mill he's getting, I'm sure he's going to be worried about that.

Allen Wilson wanted to pay on Peter's potential. Too bad too many here think like Allen Wilson but newspaper writers these days seem to want to stir up issues not actually cover entire issue not even mentioning holdout once or his contract signed year before.

Yeah, shame on Wilson for thinking about the future. And it's NOT potential if he has already demonstrated it. In 2007 and 2006, the guy was among the very best.

Trust you understand the wall has not endured for the time it has, if it were not for the many fine folk who frequent site and those who do the work to facilitate this. The wall has changed much since its inception, frankly not all in ways that are to the better. There is not the sense of community and good will there once was, at least not as close and sadly many older posters do not connect with the new and younger ones who now frequent site. Its true , far to many voice mean spirited opinions and threads, clearly posed to do nothing more than incite and get a rise out of others, rather than exchange opinions and gain information and at times have some good natured fun. ( there is a line of ragging on each other that we all need not be thin skinned about, but unfortunately that line is clearly crossed to often these days. It does concern me at times given there are very real people behind these posts and threads we read, the nature of life and the times we live, I fear the very real hurt some do cause, rather than the building up of each other we could achieve. )

You hang in there, stand up for yourself and keep posting and ignore the mean spirited , the wall a place of fine folk and a great group who work hard to keep it in operation, I encourage you not to let the few bring you down. ...

This is similar to the McGahee trade....McGahee did not want to play for the Bills, in spite of the Bills taking a flyer on him with a 1st round pick and letting him sit and rehab for a year...Both wanted money and out of Buffalo and both got their wish.

The Bills have just done fine with McGahee's replacement in Lynch and they will hopefully do the same with whoever they draft to replace Peters.