Worst Smoke Screen Ever?

Kingfish

What round was Jonas Jennings drafted in?

Wait.....isn't Jonas still out there? He of course is not a long term solution but would provide an insurance policy.

Not to be a dick, but it takes about 10 seconds to Google it. He was a third round pick.

But I agree with your second part. I wouldn't at all be opposed to bringing him back for depth. His options can't be that widespread at this point, and he can handle the LT spot in a pinch. He's only 31 and the slightest breeze sends him into anaphalactic shock, but if D. Bell is still only doing 10 reps on the bench we might want to bring him back at the vet. minimum contract for depth.

Some much needed facts.

The Niners released Jennings within hours after they reached agreement with Marvel Smith.

In 4 seasons with San Francisco Jennings played in 23 out of a possible 64 games. He missed 31 games to injury.

He has not officially retired although some would argue that he has already unofficially retired.

He will be 32 years old this November.

He has made over $20 million dollars in the NFL.

There's probably a good reason or several that no team has shown any interest in him. I'm gonna guess he's not on any team's top twenty free agent list of offensive tackles.

Some much needed facts.

The Niners released Jennings within hours after they reached agreement with Marvel Smith.

In 4 seasons with San Francisco Jennings played in 23 out of a possible 64 games. He missed 31 games to injury.

He has not officially retired although some would argue that he has already unofficially retired.

He will be 32 years old this November.

He has made over $20 million dollars in the NFL.

There's probably a good reason or several that no team has shown any interest in him. I'm gonna guess he's not on any team's top twenty free agent list of offensive tackles.

For what it's worth-

I met Jennings the summer before his last season in Buffalo, he was probably 26 or 27 at the time, and I was shocked by the amount of gray hair he had in his beard. He was a real nice guy though.

What round was Jonas Jennings drafted in?

Wait.....isn't Jonas still out there? He of course is not a long term solution but would provide an insurance policy.

What kind of insurance is a guy who is healthy for 1-2 games a year?

Do you think any of the other 31 NFL front offices really believe that the Bills are comfortable going into the season with Walker/Chambers/Bell playing the tackle positions?

I don't think any team in the league understands why we do half the things we do. If they would care to follow our lead, they could all have losing records though.

I still think we're trying to make a reasonable push for Brian Waters. If we get Waters I think we only go after one OT early and depth in the 4th or on. If the deal for Waters doesn't work out I think we will draft atleast 1 OG and OT in the first 3 rounds, then I think we'll sign Kendall Simmons to a 1 or 2 year deal.