Well.......I guess my take on this is....

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You have the single most fugged up view of things that I find it absolutely incredible that you can get through each day without tucking the barrel of a gun under your chin.

Is it the government's job to put money in the pockets of the rich? Should we stop defending our country because people die in the process?

How do you even get to sleep at night, dude...

The poor like staying poor and parents are enjoying watching their children die under Bush.

99699[/snapback]

my take on that would be, that the folks paying to take care of the poor are a little tired of taking care of (some) people who have the ability to care for themselves yet prefer to sit home and be taken care of .

and i would say that parents who have children in Iraq were strongly puruaded by those children to vote for a President who would stand by convictions and not let the enemy see a wavering leader.

Never mind that it's completely ridiculous.

99707[/snapback]

God forbid that JSP acknowledge the truth about George Bush and his economic plan that caters to the rich, and the daily bloodbadth he has created in Iraq. Nevermind the fact that he's against stem cell research when it could obviously be benificial. Yep, vote for 'Dubbya, he's just SWELL!!!!

<-SNIP->...scare tactic soundbytes are pathetic and stupid.  They are also the reason virtually nothing meaningful ever happens in the Beltway.  Thanks for playing.

99708[/snapback]

I know I'm to the left of you, but the more I pay attention, and the older I get, the more cynical I become, and the more sense you make.

my take on that would be, that the folks paying to take care of the poor are a little tired of taking care of (some) people who have the ability to care for themselves yet prefer to sit home and be taken care of .

and i would say that parents who have children in Iraq were strongly puruaded by those children to vote for a President who would stand by convictions and not let the enemy see a wavering leader.

99712[/snapback]

I'm not talking about welfare here. I'm talking about his overall economic plan, the tax breaks to the rich, etc. I'm hardly talking about Welfare here.

The soldiers I know that have went/and or are going hardly encouraged their parents to vote for Bush.

God forbid that JSP acknowledge the truth about George Bush and his economic plan that caters to the rich, and the daily bloodbadth he has created in Iraq.  Nevermind the fact that he's against stem cell research when it could obviously be benificial.  Yep, vote for 'Dubbya, he's just SWELL!!!!

99713[/snapback]

I asked this before, BF, and I never got an answer.

Please outline Bush's economic plan and explain to me why it doesn't work.

I know I'm to the left of you, but the more I pay attention, and the older I get, the more cynical I become, and the more sense you make.

99717[/snapback]

I'm not sure that's the case. I simply don't believe in government. I'm all about charity and getting involved to help those who can't help themselves. I believe most people are the same at the core as I am, they just have a hard time getting past all the BS that's thrown at them everyday.

We prove it as a society everytime something tragic happens. We're REALLY good people. It's too bad our government isn't a reflection of that.

The poor like staying poor and parents are enjoying watching their children die under Bush.

99699[/snapback]

I was wondering how you consistently make yourself sound like an idiot, then I figured it out, you throw out opinions without any thought and absolutely nothing to back up what you are saying. What makes you think less Americans would die under Kerry? Please elaborate.

I was wondering how you consistently make yourself sound like an idiot, then I figured it out, you throw out opinions without any thought and absolutely nothing to back up what you are saying.  What makes you think less Americans would die under Kerry?  Please elaborate.

99738[/snapback]

ANd when you're done with that, I'll ask again: Please explain Bush's economic policy and why you feel it is a bad thing?

I was going to play, then decided not to.

This is the guy who has time to memorize sports statistics dating back to 1960, but obviously hasn't lifted a finger to try to understand how the world works. If he had even read some of the threads here concerning the issues he mentions, he wouldn't make such a stupid post.

Unfortunately, there's millions like him out there. This election shouldn't have been close.