Well.......I guess my take on this is....

Ya, and I'm sure the thousands of families are real pissed off that Bush has done something about the loss of their family members right? Look at the big picture.

100206[/snapback]

I was referring to the people lost in 9/11 by the way.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

God forbid that JSP acknowledge the truth about George Bush and his economic plan that caters to the rich, and the daily bloodbadth he has created in Iraq.  Nevermind the fact that he's against stem cell research when it could obviously be benificial.  Yep, vote for 'Dubbya, he's just SWELL!!!!

99713[/snapback]

It is this incessant and near universal whine of the left that inspires many of us to go the other way. Keep up the good work, you and like minded people will keep a republican in the presidency for years to come.

Me too Darin, me too. 

Too bad some of the better bands got into politics.  (e.g., Fleetwood Mac)

100459[/snapback]

Go your own way....

Better Bands? Fleetwood Mac?

You just wanted to nail Stevie before she got fat.

Man, this place is curiously quiet. I had hopes that this would have been the first time that PPP Rosened the board. I'm kinda disappointed in our brethren.

Go your own way....

Better Bands? Fleetwood Mac?

You just wanted to nail Stevie before she got fat.

Man, this place is curiously quiet. I had hopes that this would have been the first time that PPP Rosened the board. I'm kinda disappointed in our brethren.

100478[/snapback]

I did get a server error about midnight last night - checked the load, it was over 4.0.

:D

And as for me, I still wouldn't mind a piece of Lindsey....

I did get a server error about midnight last night - checked the load, it was over 4.0.

:D

And as for me, I still wouldn't mind a piece of Lindsey....

100490[/snapback]

Midnight, things might still have been in doubt, depending on who you were watching.

I ever tell you I like you? Rare to see one of your persuation with the right attitude around these parts.

I can't believe we haven't invaded!

100502[/snapback]

I can't believe that I just read through all four pages of this thread.

Stevie Nicks had nothing on Debbie Harry, by-the-way. Both haven't aged well. I'm looking forward to my bloated, over-the-hill days. You don't have to pretend to like anyone when you're old. It's comforting.

I can't believe that I just read through all four pages of this thread. 

Stevie Nicks had nothing on Debbie Harry, by-the-way.  Both haven't aged well.  I'm looking forward to my bloated, over-the-hill days.  You don't have to pretend to like anyone when you're old.  It's comforting.

100534[/snapback]

You're bored.

Anything of substance or even argument has long since gone by the wayside.

And, BTW, any of us would have nailed either one. If single, and on the prowl. We're all hotpockets when it comes to that stuff.

They talk?

Boy, was that pretty sexist. Where are the democrat women's libbers to chastise me?

You're bored.

And, BTW, any of us would have nailed either one. If single, and on the prowl. We're all hotpockets when it comes to that stuff.

They talk?

Boy, was that pretty sexist. Where are the democrat women's libbers to chastise me?

100561[/snapback]

At the bottom of a bottle.

You're bored.

They talk?

100561[/snapback]

Yes, bored...also waiting for my fiance to get home, whom I haven't seen in a week. Then I won't be bored, and I won't be logged in here either. :D