All of you Anti-Peters fans can rejoice

YES! You got YOUR WISH....A probably Franchise LT who would have been happy with an extension and with an entire TC would have a big year next year...is gone...YIPPEE!!!

NOW we have MORE picks so Draft Experts can say "Well Buffalo had a nice draft" and you can sip on a beer and feel all warm and fuzzy inside...as the Bills try to develop ANOTHER LT who MIGHT be good!!!!

Congrats, and cannot wait for another 6-10 season!!!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

YES! You got YOUR WISH....A probably Franchise LT who would have been happy with an extension and with an entire TC would have a big year next year...is gone...YIPPEE!!!

NOW we have MORE picks so Draft Experts can say "Well Buffalo had a nice draft" and you can sip on a beer and feel all warm and fuzzy inside...as the Bills try to develop ANOTHER LT who MIGHT be good!!!!

To be fair, 6-10 isnt that far from what we've been doing the last 3 years WITH that franchise LT you mentioned.

To be fair, 6-10 isnt that far from what we've been doing the last 3 years WITH that franchise LT you mentioned.

What kind of message does this send to the league about this franchise?

And to the team you have now?

Give me a break. This bow down and take it in... crap for Peters. He sat out last year, he came back and sucked. What's to say he wouldn't do it again? And really the Bills were winning was he was out whining about his contract. Good Bye Peters!!

In all fairness, we would have been 8-8 last year if we had beaten the Jets. Of course, that would have required our "pro bowl LT" to bother getting out of his crouch on the JP rollout play. <_<

What kind of message does this send to the league about this franchise?

And to the team you have now?

What does the league think of Denver for trading Cutler? Contract disputes and trades happen all the time. I'm not happy about it but what would you like me to do. Whine like a baby like most here are doing?

What does the league think of Denver for trading Cutler? Contract disputes and trades happen all the time. I'm not happy about it but what would you like me to do. Whine like a baby like most here are doing?

Call it whining or whatever you want...this is a HORRIBLE move there is no sugarcoating it

A decent rookie won't be much below and perhaps better than what Peters produced last season.

Call it whining or whatever you want...this is a HORRIBLE move there is no sugarcoating it

I did not say I agreed with the trade. I would prefer that both sides could have come to an agreement but they did not. I did not have high hopes for this team even if Peters was still here playing.

With Peters the bills went 7-9 the last two seasons. Sorry but if you know line play and watched him last year, he was good but not great. I wish the Bills could have signed him to a fair deal, but they could not agree. Better this way then watching a repeat of last season.

his play sucked last year.......and he kept getting penalties as well.........he also doesn't want to be here.......

and now he doesn't need to be here............

his play sucked last year.......and he kept getting penalties as well.........he also doesn't want to be here.......

He held out and yes I know that was HIS doing...given a full training camp...you know and I know he would be a mauler...why do you think the Eagles traded for him?

Because they are SMART

Agreed, we might look back on those 7-9 seasons as our glory years. :wallbash:

I dont know about the does not want to be here. He wants to be anywhere they will show him the money. And good for him, we all would. He was good to average, and probably a lot of that had to do with him sitting out last year the entire preseason. Like i said better this then to see a repeat.