All of you Anti-Peters fans can rejoice

Franchise LTs?

You get maybe one a year. They are usually taken in the top 5. We will likely get ours next year....with the 1st overall pick in the 2010 NFL draft...

Usually but not always. Peters wasn't even drafted.

Who's to say Demetrius Bell won't perform well at RT? Few would have said that they couldn't wait to see Peters in for Mike Williams 3-4 years ago? (well, they might have said they wanted a blocking dummy in for MW, but that 's another story).

Walker might then be fine at LT, or at least as good as Jennings was. At this point, all we'd need is another OL at the bottom of the first for quality numbers, a pass rusher at 11, and a decent TE in the second.

I know I'm being off-season optimistic, but while Peters was a top 5 LT talent, he doesn't appear to have a top 5 heart, and you can't fix that. Maybe he'll love the cheesesteak diet in Philly and perform for them, but based on last year, I don't think he was ever going to perform well again in Buffalo.

Call RW cheap, but the Bills have been taking care of some of the class guys early (Stroud, Evans, Schobel...).

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic