Not Only Are we to Protect Our Border

but we're to protect Mexico's border too?

We really need to stop kissing the world's ass. Aren't they supposed to monitor their own border? Oh that's right, it's all our damn fault.

Hey, people like America now. So shut up. Didn't you hear Obama repeat that 90% of the guns in Mexico come from the US? I mean, that's not true and it's been repeatedly explained by ATF that it's not true., but it sounds like it's our fault. And you have to look at the bigger picture; by helping Mexico, you can't even BEGIN to count all those extra votes the Dems will get in 2010. Free work visas, free health care...what more can an illegal ask for?

Oh I dunno, we overthrew and entire government, pissed of half the world and killed and maimed a whole bunch of people, at the cost of $10b per month in order to "protect America". You guys seemed to like that ok.

Oh I dunno, we overthrew and entire government, pissed of half the world and killed and maimed a whole bunch of people, at the cost of $10b per month in order to "protect America". You guys seemed to like that ok.

We're not protecting America here we're doing Mexico's diry work because they're too damn corrupt to do it themselves. Oh that's right, it's all our fault.

We're not protecting America here we're doing Mexico's diry work because they're too damn corrupt to do it themselves. Oh that's right, it's all our fault.

In the sense that all this murder and mayhem is happening because these people fighting for a share of the huge market for these drugs in America, you are correct. The "simplest" answer is to decrease the demand sufficiently so they go away. Far easier said than done.

The world is waiting for your brilliant solution, keeping in mind that these people will go over, under, or around any big wall with barbed wire, vicious dogs and watchtowers you care to erect - because the market is here, and rewards perceived to be well worth the risk.

Actually, no. Afganistan - yup. Iraq - nope.

Ummm...you're wrong. The passage of the initiative to go to war with Iraq included votes of approval from 82 Dems in Congress and 29 Dems in the Senate.

So, uhhhh, yeah, "you guys" voted for it, too.

Why not let Hillary tell you why what we did at the time was considered the right thing to do. You can even join the Code Pink chicks in a few of their songs while you're waiting for Hillary to show up.

Ummm...you're wrong. The passage of the initiative to go to war with Iraq included votes of approval from 82 Dems in Congress and 29 Dems in the Senate.

Why not let Hillary tell you why what we did at the time was considered the right thing to do. You can even join the Code Pink chicks in a few of their songs while you're waiting for Hillary to show up.

Uh no, I didn't. I actually headed a delegation to my congressional office presenting 3-inch thick stack of signatures on a petition NOT to invade. So I am pretty clearly on record as not in favor of it.

Since at the time I lived in Armey Dickhead's district (26th TX), his replacement Burgess being only a slightly more refined version of the Texass Republican, naturally voted for war. But I did not support it, and would be better pleased if the current President could have seen his way to end that war sooner.

She might like them too since they all look like lesbians. I have seen them in person, and they do look like no man would touch them . I got in a face to face argument with Suzie "Medea" Benjamin once.

So you think we should invade Mexico now? :thumbsup:

In the sense that all this murder and mayhem is happening because these people fighting for a share of the huge market for these drugs in America, you are correct. The "simplest" answer is to decrease the demand sufficiently so they go away. Far easier said than done.

The world is waiting for your brilliant solution, keeping in mind that these people will go over, under, or around any big wall with barbed wire, vicious dogs and watchtowers you care to erect - because the market is here, and rewards perceived to be well worth the risk.

Legalize & regulate marijuana. 50% of the problem is solved.

Decriminalize penalties for users of other drugs with less than a certain amount.

Use remaining ATF budget (freed from marijuana enforcement) to secure border against harder drugs.

Make it impossible for an illegal in this country to obtain a firearm of any kind legally.

Increase prison penalties for anyone caught selling illegal or unregistered firearms.

How am I doin?