These two topics are getting tiresome

Billsguy

Is anybody else tired of hearing about these two topics?

1. Terrell Owens

2. Toronto

I believe when the season starts there will be plenty to comment on about TO, but for now enough already!

Secondly, Toronto is an interesting city, but the topic about the Bills in Toronto is tedious.

JMHO

1. Terrell Owens

2. Toronto

I believe when the season starts there will be plenty to comment on about TO, but for now enough already!

Secondly, Toronto is an interesting city, but the topic about the Bills in Toronto is tedious.

JMHO

Thank for mentioning TO and Toronto! It deserves its' own thread.

I don't think this is getting enough play around here! All this Jason Peters, JP Losman sucks, Dick Jauron sucks, Trent Edwards weak arm, which of 2,000 possible choices the Bills will make in the draft, are all distracting us from what is important... B-)

1. Terrell Owens

2. Toronto

JMHO

Obviously the NFL and its schedule maker isn't tired of TO, seeing as how the Bills have 6 of their first 7 games in a timeslot other than their normal 1pm...coincidence? I think not.

Obviously the NFL and its schedule maker isn't tired of TO, seeing as how the Bills have 6 of their first 7 games in a timeslot other than their normal 1pm...coincidence? I think not.

Agreed. Watching Total Access on NFLN yesterday, they had a segment explaining how the schedule is made each year. One of the guys involved said, and I paraphrase... The 1st Monday night game is great because you have Brady's first game back and then when Buffalo acquired TO... well the matchup just got a lot more entertaining. So, yeah, for better or worse, TO brings the national spotlight with him and the schedule makers abide.

1. Terrell Owens

2. Toronto

JMHO

TO hasn't really entered the realm of overtalk yet. It's very close but recently it's died down. Toronto has been waaaaayyyyy over posted.

Also add Jason Peters, JP Losman, TE, Beerballs intelligence (oh wait there can never be too many of those) and mock drafts. I think the mods should pin a mock draft thread for people to post their own and let people discuss them there. It would probably stop hundreds of posts between now and the draft.

If you think those topics are discussed too much, I've got a link to a Hitler/TO video I'd love to send you.

:thumbsup: That joke has been over posted too.

Thank for mentioning TO and Toronto! It deserves its' own thread.

I don't think this is getting enough play around here! All this Jason Peters, JP Losman sucks, Dick Jauron sucks, Trent Edwards weak arm, which of 2,000 possible choices the Bills will make in the draft, are all distracting us from what is important... :thumbsup:

Without all of this, what is left...BAN SKOOBY threads? Fine, let's get one started... :D

1. Terrell Owens

2. Toronto

JMHO

Honestly, I could sit through two days of post on these two subjects if I never see another Jason Peters thread and I would be fine with that.