Maybe the Bills are seriously considering Pettigrew...

SKOOBY

Do you have any problem with his arrest record for Felony Assault?

It sounds worse than it was, IMO. I got no problem giving the kid the benefit of the doubt. All other reports have been extremely positive about his character and he deserves a second chance. I don't think he is a troublemaker.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dog14787
Anybody know any remote viewers who can spy on the Bills draft board for us?

I don't know him personally, but Chris Angel (Mind Freak) could probably even make the coaching staff disappear for a small fee. B-)

The Bill's F.O. has stated a few times that a T.E. with those qualities only comes out once in a few years...but, how does he compare to the really good T.E.'s in the NFL? He must be projected to be a stud, because a list of the picks from the last ten drafts in the 10-20 range show a great number of pro-bowl caliber players. Game changers. Still, I believe there are other players in this draft they have rated higher than him, who are at positions of need, i.e., Everette Brown, Curry, perhaps even Maybin. If these higher rated players fall to them at 11, then I bet they take one. If not, then my guess is they entertain a trade down, and if a good one doesn't come, they can still pick Pettigrew and come away thinking they filled a starting spot on their team with a high caliber player for the next four to six years or more. If a first rounder locks down a spot and keeps it for his time on that team, and is good enough to be considered pro-bowl caliber, then no matter what position (except maybe kicker and punter) it'd have to be considered a decent pick - and a safe one.

For the record I have been saying that the bills needed to make a real investment at tight end for 3 years now and people always go away from it not making it a priority

I just dont know if we can use a 11th overall pick on one when our D line needs help.

People forget that there are more ways to improve the team than just Round 1 of the draft. Plus, most rookies aren't usually difference makers. Our D line will be addressed in the draft. It will also help to hopefully have Schobel back. I would love the Bills to sign Jason Peters or Willie McGinest to help pressure the QB

It sounds worse than it was, IMO. I got no problem giving the kid the benefit of the doubt. All other reports have been extremely positive about his character and he deserves a second chance. I don't think he is a troublemaker.

Pettigrew is a thug. He shouldn't be drafted by anyone. B-)

Have you spoken with him ? Do you have any details regarding his arrest or any info regarding his character other than knowing he was arrested once ? Or are you just talking out your backside ?

I have no idea if he is a thug or not. I don't have access to anything other than rumors and I am not going to bad mouth the kid based on that.

Have you spoken with him ? Do you have any details regarding his arrest or any info regarding his character other than knowing he was arrested once ? Or are you just talking out your backside ?

I have no idea if he is a thug or not. I don't have access to anything other than rumors and I am not going to bad mouth the kid based on that.

Anyone who gets arrested is a thug.

Guest dog14787

I sang

No more Mr. Nice Guy, no more Mr. Cleeeean

Besides, it takes a little bad to be good sometimes, isn't that right Push B-)

Now thats a well thought out response VOR. Do you have a ridiculous defense planned out in case the Bills draft him? Something like, no one actually saw Pettigrew hit that cop so we know it didn't happen. Then you repeat it 1000 times as if it will magically have any value each time. For the record I have said repeatedly on many threads that I don't think Lynch or Whitner are thugs. I dont think Pettigrew is either.

I find it's much easier to accept the mistakes of young people and take it in stride. Mistakes come with the territory and we have all made them. Some of these guys need to grow up in a hurry, though.

You on the otherhand, are the parent who goes rushing into school screaming at everyone before even hearing a story. The constant homer, who denies everything and comes up with bizarre scenarios of cop corruption. To you a Bill can do no wrong. Anyone who thinks a guy might have screwed up is a hater or a bad fan. It's easier for you to deny all wrong doing and bury your head in the sand. This is a flaw. Relax buddy, these players are going to screw up again.

People forget that there are more ways to improve the team than just Round 1 of the draft. Plus, most rookies aren't usually difference makers. Our D line will be addressed in the draft. It will also help to hopefully have Schobel back. I would love the Bills to sign Jason Peters or Willie McGinest to help pressure the QB

????? B-)

Every year since the new regime has come into power they have fallen in love with a player that is not worthy of their first round pick but too good to last until their 2nd. Two of the three years they were able to trade up and obtain their desired player. The exception was last year when they were unable to make a trade to get Devin Thomas. The giants rejected their offer. I think Pettigrew could be the player they trade to trade up to get this year. They will not take him at 11, but stay tuned to the draft, they could trade up.

I think this is likely as well.

Ayers and Pettigrew in the 1st.

OG in the 3rd.