Another Little Glimmer....

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doesn't make me an insider. I'm not.

If you have information that is not in the public domain, you have inside information. You don't have to be an insider to have that information. You can't act on that information or share that information. If you share that information, let say with me, and I act on it, we're both in trouble.

If you have information that is not in the public domain, you have inside information. You don't have to be an insider to have that information. You can't act on that information or share that information. If you share that information, let say with me, and I act on it, we're both in trouble.

There is so little that's "inside" these days. But in any event I did not offer to share any info...nor was I advising anyone to act. I was merely pointing out the surprising fact that HP's PC group actually increased sales, which is surprising, and got sucked into a swirling vortex of bull sh-- because some nitwit didn't read the articles and decided that because I posted the links it had to be wrong.

:-) Fancy that.

There is so little that's "inside" these days. But in any event I did not offer to share any info...nor was I advising anyone to act. I was merely pointing out the surprising fact that HP's PC group actually increased sales, which is surprising, and got sucked into a swirling vortex of bull sh-- because some nitwit didn't read the articles and decided that because I posted the links it had to be wrong.

:-) Fancy that.

There is a LOT of information that is considered inside. And you don't have to advise anyone to act. Just by sharing this inside information on which they act is enough. Hell you could tell them not to act on the information but if they go ahead and act anyway you're in deep do do. That's why when you have information keep it to yourself. Now this may all have come from the fact that you used the term inside information incorrectly in the first place.

blzrul, here's a simple solution when dealing with "people" like him..

You have chosen to ignore all posts from: Chef Jim.

That's a typical lib response. Act like a 4 year old . I don't like what you say, so I'll stick my fingers in my ears and sing. Seems to me that the lefties are generally the ones stating that they put people on ignore.

That's a typical lib response. Act like a 4 year old . I don't like what you say, so I'll stick my fingers in my ears and sing. Seems to me that the lefties are generally the ones stating that they put people on ignore.

That particular response does not discriminate between left and right.

and saying "that's a typical lib response" indicated how closed minded you are.

I see by your Urkel avitar I know which side of the road you stand on.

It is because of sales of this new

That is one of my all-time favorites! My boss and I laughed until we cried....literally.

( and - is anyone REALLY going to pay $900 for a Sony netbook with chicklet keys? How stupid is that?)