Any Bay Area attorneys on the board?

Andrew in CA

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed! SF is a great city. It also has perfect temperatures year round. :thumbdown:

This weekend- Upper 70s in SF proper, mid to upper 80s inland (where I live), and upper 80s-90 in the central valley (where I'll be this weekend!- "Oh Lord, stuck in Lodi again").

Looks like shorts weather!

I'm not in any legal trouble- I'm deciding between a few law schools and wanted some input specific to San Francisco and the Bay Area. PM me if you think you can help, thanks in advance.

I'm sure that won't be too difficult.

This weekend- Upper 70s in SF proper, mid to upper 80s inland (where I live), and upper 80s-90 in the central valley (where I'll be this weekend!- "Oh Lord, stuck in Lodi again").

Nice! We are actually going to have some excellent weather this weekend as well. 70s and maybe up to 80 by Monday! ABOUT TIME! :thumbdown:

EssEff is one of the world's truly great cities, with at least 2 of the country's truly great law schools - Stanford (#2) & Berkeley (#6)

I'm not sure where this thread is going, since all BC Bills Fan asked was if there were any Bay area attorneys out here :thumbdown:

EssEff is one of the world's truly great cities, with at least 2 of the country's truly great law schools - Stanford (#2) & Berkeley (#6)

I'm not sure where this thread is going, since all BC Bills Fan asked was if there were any Bay area attorneys out here :thumbdown:

It is going the direction of most threads around this place.

Heard any good pirate jokes lately?

It is going the direction of most threads around this place.

Heard any good pirate jokes lately?

I'll be in SF next week. By any chance do you know of any places where attorneys like to eat dinner at near a law school on a clear and sunny day away from that grouch Chef Jim?

And it looks like the wind is going to calm down a bit. Holy shiit, I thought the building where my office is was going to blow over.

If you want to work in California, you should go to law school there unless you have some other connection to the area that you can play up in your interviews.

For large firms, US News rankings matters. For others, not so much.

This is the advice I would give to anyone no matter where they are going.