Any Bay Area attorneys on the board?

Andrew in CA

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not in any legal trouble- I'm deciding between a few law schools and wanted some input specific to San Francisco and the Bay Area. PM me if you think you can help, thanks in advance.

Stay in Boston and go to Hahvaard - good luck with your choice. A B-) to you.

I think Nancy Pelosi has a law screwell out there. Just think of the perks! B-)

Seriously though, good luck in your search, though I cant believe anyone would want to live or work there. ACK.

Yeah, other than some of the best collections of restaurants, bars in the country and some of the best wines in the world just up the road and the best farmers markets ouside of France this place really sucks. Oh, and I haven't had the opportunity to join in what looks like some of the best sailing in the world yet.

I think Nancy Pelosi has a law screwell out there. Just think of the perks! :beer:

Seriously though, good luck in your search, though I cant believe anyone would want to live or work there. ACK.

North Beach, City Lights Books, Haight-Ashbury, Pacific Heights, Russian Hill, Embarcadero, the Golden Gate, Marin, Sausalito, Calistoga, Napa Valley, Sonoma Valley, Santa Cruz/Capitola, Monterey, Pebble Beach, Tahoe...

Yeah, you're right. Sucks out there in the Bay Area. B-)

North Beach, City Lights Books, Haight-Ashbury, Pacific Heights, Russian Hill, Embarcadero, the Golden Gate, Marin, Sausalito, Calistoga, Napa Valley, Sonoma Valley, Santa Cruz/Capitola, Monterey, Pebble Beach, Tahoe...

Yeah, you're right. Sucks out there in the Bay Area. :beer:

But it's warm where he lives. B-)

Yeah, other than some of the best collections of restaurants, bars in the country and some of the best wines in the world just up the road and the best farmers markets ouside of France this place really sucks. Oh, and I haven't had the opportunity to join in what looks like some of the best sailing in the world yet.

......answer his question, then. That was easy. You didnt, you got defensive over something that has nothing to do with his question.

Thanks. B-)

Yeah, you're right. Sucks out there in the Bay Area. B-)

You raise a great point, I havent been there. Nor do I know about a "Great" Law school in the Bay area. I apologize. :beer:

Thanks for the encouragement, guys. I think that SF is the best city in the country, and my recent visit there only solidified my feelings. Forget all (well, most) of the stereotypes, it's impossible not to love.

Albany law is great, and I'll always love upstate NY, but I just feel that now is the time to make the move across the country- if not now, when?

No, but I stayed in the Burlingame Holiday Inn Express last year.

San Francisco is a cool city and I could definitely see living there for a few years. Just long enough to go to law school would be perfect. Eventually though, all the frothing political lunacy would wear me out and I'd need to return to somewhere sane.

......answer his question, then. That was easy. You didnt, you got defensive over something that has nothing to do with his question.

Thanks. :thumbdown:

I'm not qualified to answer his question. I was responding to your remark on SF, a city you say you've never visited let alone explored extensively.

Agreed! SF is a great city. It also has perfect temperatures year round. :thumbdown: