Which 3 round mock draft do you like the best?

Option A.

Trade Jason Peters to Philadelphia for their 21st overall pick and their 3rd round pick

1st round- Everette Brown DE

1st round- Eben Britton OT

2nd round- Duke Robinson OG

3rd round- Chase Coffman TE

3rd round- Antoine Caldwell OC

Option B

Trade Jason Peters to Philadelphia for their 21st overall pick and their 3rd round pick

1st round- Michael Oher OT

1st round- Larry English DE

2nd round- Jared Cook TE

3rd round- Herman Johnson OG

3rd round- Tyrone Mckenzie OLB

Option C

Trade 3rd round pick to Denver for TE Tony Sheffler and extend Jason Peters to a new contract at his price

1st round- Everette Brown

2nd round- Duke Robinson

3rd round- Traded for Tony Sheffler

These three options imo are very realistic ones. So which one of these options would you like to see on draft day??

Option C is my choice. I wouldn't mind having Scheffler in a Bills uni and I think a 3rd is a good swap for us. I also would like to see Peters extended instead of traded, but I'm starting to believe that it's purely wishful thinking.

Option D

Trade Peters to Philly for their #21 and their 3rd. Trade the 3rd Round selection we get from Philly to Denver for Scheffler.

1a. Michael Oher/OT/Ole Miss

1b. Robert Ayers/DE/Tennessee

2. Eric Wood/C/Louisville

3. Marcus Freeman/LB/Ohio St.

Option E

Trade Peters to Philly for their #21 and their 3rd.

1a. Everett Brown/DE/Florida St.

1b. Alex Mack/C/California

2. Jamon Meredith/OT/South Carolina

3a. Tyrone McKenzie/LB/South Florida

3b. Travis Beckum/TE/Wisconsin

I'd rather keep Peters but at this point I think trading him is more likely- and I'm sort of leaning towards Detroit as being the trading partner, they can give pick 20 and their 3rd for Peters, so basically giving away Roy Williams for Jason Peters, no one can call that a bad deal- I really like option D except maybe for Eric Woods.

Option A.

Option B

2nd round- Jared Cook TE

Option C

Trade 3rd round pick to Denver for TE Tony Sheffler and extend Jason Peters to a new contract at his price

2nd round- Duke Robinson

These three options imo are very realistic ones. So which one of these options would you like to see on draft day??

Option D Do not trade for a pick. Has to be a starter ,tight end or offensive line man. :rolleyes:

Option A.

Option B

2nd round- Jared Cook TE

Option C

2nd round- Duke Robinson

None of these are close to realistic.

A 1st and a 3rd for Peters.

No one would pay that and his salary demands.

The Sheffler trade does make some sense(as Sheffler is strictly a pass cather/Not a blocking TE)But McDaniels might want value that TE outlet valve more,now that Cutler's not his Qb.

Option A.

Option B

2nd round- Jared Cook TE

Option C

2nd round- Duke Robinson

I don't think there has been a confirmed story yet that states that Buffalo and Philly have been involved in trade talks for Peters. Until then, I don't see this as a realistic scenario.

Option D

Trade Peters to Philly for their #21 and their 3rd. Trade the 3rd Round selection we get from Philly to Denver for Scheffler.

1a. Michael Oher/OT/Ole Miss

1b. Robert Ayers/DE/Tennessee

2. Eric Wood/C/Louisville

3. Marcus Freeman/LB/Ohio St.

This is my favorite, except that I would replace Eric Wood with either a real guard or a safety

Everyone thinks our first pick is going to be a defensive end...With the money Schobel and Kelsey are getting,that will be to much in one position.The rookie end wouldn't start his fist year,just a rotational player.I really believe our first pick will be Brian Cushing.It is a safe pick and a stater from day one.