Republican Tea Bagging is sweeping the nation!

People have a right to complain, and I don't see anyone in THIS administration calling them in cahoots with the evildoers for expressing their disagreement. How refreshing is THAT.

Unless you believe that ACORN is a direct extension of THIS administration. Because they're also coming out tomorrow in a concerted effort to elevate the protests, so to speak. I look forward to seeing how this all unfolds. It's a good thing THIS administration and Homeland Security doesn't consider left-wing radicals a threat. :devil:

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless you believe that ACORN is a direct extension of THIS administration. Because they're also coming out tomorrow in a concerted effort to elevate the protests, so to speak. I look forward to seeing how this all unfolds. It's a good thing THIS administration and Homeland Security doesn't consider left-wing radicals a threat. :devil:

Your stupidity knows no bounds, does it? Are you really trying to equate ACORN and some nudniks vandalizing hummers with the Timothy McVeighs, the James Kopps, the Eric Rudolphs, the James Adkissons, and the Michael Brays of the world? You are just a stupid, stupid, stupid little man, aren't you?

Your stupidity knows no bounds, does it? Are you really trying to equate ACORN and some nudniks vandalizing hummers with the Timothy McVeighs, the James Kopps, the Eric Rudolphs, the James Adkissons, and the Michael Brays of the world? You are just a stupid, stupid, stupid little man, aren't you?

Thanks for yet another stellar contribution. Keep up the good work. :devil:

You still did not answer him.

I'm not sure how you manage to keep up with all of those usernames, Leftenant, but if I have to connect the dots for some of you, then fine:

I responded to Blzrul's comment that ACORN is apparently planning to join the protests tomorrow, possibly to disrupt them. He quoted that comment and asked me if I was really equating ACORN to the Timothy McVeighs. I have no !@#$ing clue what he/you is/are referring to, and I'm not sure he/you does/do either. WTF does my comment about ACORN have to do with McVeigh? Nothing.

Go back. Read what he/you wrote, and he/you may be able to understand why the comment made no sense.

So what if ACORN wants to come out and counter-protest? It happens all the time. Maybe what this means is that ACORN is dumb too and thinks this is a Republican wing-nut movement.

In which case, then, it's as bad as you believe ACORN to be, because they have categorically that they're not political and are not affiliated with, or interested in being affiliated with, a political party.

I don't really see what is the big deal. Let people protest. This is America.

I'm not sure how you manage to keep up with all of those usernames, Leftenant, but if I have to connect the dots for some of you, then fine:I responded to Blzrul's comment that ACORN is apparently planning to join the protests tomorrow, possibly to disrupt them. He quoted that comment and asked me if I was really equating ACORN to the Timothy McVeighs. I have no !@#$ing clue what he/you is/are referring to, and I'm not sure he/you does/do either. WTF does my comment about ACORN have to do with McVeigh? Nothing.Go back. Read what he/you wrote, and he/you may be able to understand why the comment made no sense.
Tho I have used ten different names since 01 any mod can tell u Im not Keitel

So what if ACORN wants to come out and counter-protest? It happens all the time. Maybe what this means is that ACORN is dumb too and thinks this is a Republican wing-nut movement.

In which case, then, it's as bad as you believe ACORN to be, because they have categorically that they're not political and are not affiliated with, or interested in being affiliated with, a political party.

I don't really see what is the big deal. Let people protest. This is America.

ACORN has announced that they are hiring their usual folks to go out tomorrow and show support for Obama's budget. But no...they're not interested in being affiliated with a political party. :devil:;)

Some believe ACORN, which has been under scrutiny for accusations of voter fraud, is preparing to crash some of the tea parties. But ACORN says it is only helping to organize dozens of rallies on the same day in support of President Obama's first budget.

"This is the first we've heard of these so-called 'tea parties.' And, frankly, a bunch of small get-togethers by fringe conservative activists dedicated to simply saying 'no' is of little interest to us," said ACORN spokesman Brian Kettenring.

Sorry I can only find a FOX link since no one else is really covering the event. White House has a new dog, y'know. Reading the comments from ACORN makes me realize how many lefties here must clearly belong to such a provocative group of people.

ACORN has announced that they are hiring their usual folks to go out tomorrow and show support for Obama's budget. But no...they're not interested in being affiliated with a political party. :rolleyes::censored:

Sorry I can only find a FOX link since no one else is really covering the event. White House has a new dog, y'know. Reading the comments from ACORN makes me realize how many lefties here must clearly belong to such a provocative group of people.

I was not referring to ACORN and party affiliation, but to the Tea-Bag people. And what I said was, the Tea-Bag people stated THEY are not political. If they really are - they lied. If they are not, then ACORN is stupid for thinking they are.

Maybe I used too many long words? Or are you just a dumbass?

I was not referring to ACORN and party affiliation, but to the Tea-Bag people. And what I said was, the Tea-Bag people stated THEY are not political. If they really are - they lied. If they are not, then ACORN is stupid for thinking they are.

Maybe I used too many long words? Or are you just a dumbass?

It's funny how you think your inability to communicate something properly automatically means other people are dumbasses. In reality, the protesters are from all political parties. I realize you don't want to admit this, but even those who voted for Obama are showing up. Call it voter's remorse.

The funniest part of this whole thing is how the liberals are responding to this protest. You mock the protesters at every turn, and to be honest, it's just more fuel to the fire. I suspect if we were all illegal aliens lining up to demand equal rights from a country we don't belong to, you'd all be standing by our side with your own signs.

It's funny how you think your inability to communicate something properly automatically means other people are dumbasses. In reality, the protesters are from all political parties. I realize you don't want to admit this, but even those who voted for Obama are showing up. Call it voter's remorse.

The funniest part of this whole thing is how the liberals are responding to this protest. You mock the protesters at every turn, and to be honest, it's just more fuel to the fire. I suspect if we were all illegal aliens lining up to demand equal rights from a country we don't belong to, you'd all be standing by our side with your own signs.

Their reaction is especially ironic considering the term teabagging is so utterly misogynistic and homophobic.

Support my right to choose - to bear arms.

Actually, you moron, I didn't mock them. One of your own even agreed wtih me. I support their right to protest. I support anyone's right to counterprotest. In other words, I don't give a damn. Only nutjobs at the extreme end of each political spectrum seem to have their shorts in a bunch over this.

Actually, you moron, I didn't mock them. One of your own even agreed wtih me. I support their right to protest. I support anyone's right to counterprotest. In other words, I don't give a damn. Only nutjobs at the extreme end of each political spectrum seem to have their shorts in a bunch over this.

Again with the name calling.

Jesus.

Pot - meet kettle.

I posted that link - absolutely hysterical! Even you right wing militia members have to laugh.

You don't read a lot of what the righties have to say, huh? Laughter will be kept to a minimum.

'Tea Tantrums' is a great alternate term for Tea Bagging.

Do you think many of these retards make more than $250K per year? Nothing like protesting tax cuts. <_<

I'm not sure how you manage to keep up with all of those usernames, Leftenant, but if I have to connect the dots for some of you, then fine:

If you're going to accuse me of "sock puppetry" can you at least settle on a single identity? Isn't this like the 5th person you have accused me of being already? Just pick one and stick with it. Connecting me to everyone who has ever posited a left of center argument towards you makes you seem, dare I say, paranoid!

I responded to Blzrul's comment that ACORN is apparently planning to join the protests tomorrow, possibly to disrupt them. He quoted that comment and asked me if I was really equating ACORN to the Timothy McVeighs. I have no !@#$ing clue what he/you is/are referring to, and I'm not sure he/you does/do either. WTF does my comment about ACORN have to do with McVeigh? Nothing.

Go back. Read what he/you wrote, and he/you may be able to understand why the comment made no sense.

Looks like we have two options to choose from-

a) When you post your ramblings on this forum you enter into a right-wing talking point coma which leaves you unable to recall any of your prior rants.

b) You're too stupid to follow your own incredibly stupid "logic"

If you're going to accuse me of "sock puppetry" can you at least settle on a single identity? Isn't this like the 5th person you have accused me of being already? Just pick one and stick with it. Connecting me to everyone who has ever posited a left of center argument towards you makes you seem, dare I say, paranoid!

Looks like we have two options to choose from-

a) When you post your ramblings on this forum you enter into a right-wing talking point coma which leaves you unable to recall any of your prior rants.

b) You're too stupid to follow your own incredibly stupid "logic"

Another outstanding contribution filled with insight and value. Keep up the good work! <_<

Is this the same ACORN that McCain supported?

http://images.huffingtonpost.com/2008-10-13-mccainacorn.jpg

Is this the same ACORN that the GOP supported?

In July 2008, California Governor and McCain supporter Arnold Schwarzenegger signed a bill that ACORN helped draft aimed at California homeowners facing foreclosure.

For the full story

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/10/13/a...d_n_134284.html