Congratulations

Mickey

I want to congratulate the President and his supporters here on the PPP for his win last night and offer my best wishes to him during his second term.

99127[/snapback]

You're late, Kelly, the earlier to rise, Dog beat you to it :D

You know Mickey that's nice. While I voted for Bush, I would not say I am a suppoter per say. He has some issues that need to be resolved , primarily in my opinion with his cabinet makeup. I think he has good people for the most part but some haven't done there jobs and others are all bluster.

Hopefully he can get those issue fixed and we can just worry about rooting for the Bills.

You know Mickey that's nice.  While I voted for Bush, I would not say I am a suppoter per say.  He has some issues that need to be resolved , primarily in my opinion with his cabinet makeup.  I think he has good people for the most part but some haven't done there jobs and others are all bluster. 

Hopefully he can get those issue fixed and we can just worry about rooting for the Bills.

99225[/snapback]

Agreed... Expect big changes at the cabinent level

I want to congratulate the President and his supporters here on the PPP for his win last night and offer my best wishes to him during his second term.

99127[/snapback]

hmmmm...alright!

I can't say that I would have the goodness to post the same for Kerry had he won.