Brian Moorman

I know this is just a story but its the only time I have ever seen a Bills player recently do this.

I was at the tunnel while the Bills where warming up and I just bought a full size Bills helmet I was hopking to get autographed by a few players. I saw Moorman jogging out to the field and asked him as he was running if he could sign my helmet. He nicely said that he had to do his workouts and he would come over and sign it after the game. Like many, my seats where not by the tunnel so I understood and was a little dissapointed.

However, once Brian reached the Bills sideline and was about to put on his helmet, I saw him set it down and come joggin back to the tunnel. He came to my spot and said "I realized that your seat may not be near the tunnel and you wont be here after the game" He then took my helmet and signed it, shook my hand and then went back to his warmups.

It's nice to see that some of the Bills players are still like this on game day.

I have met Moorman at camp almost every year since the Bills signed him and he has always been a class act, and will sign for as long as anyone wants his signature, or until the coaching staff blows the horn. He is a super nice guy, and not to mention one of the best 2-3 punters in the league.

I love Brian Moorman. He is always doing stuff for charities and local sponsorships. He's also a great punter and - believe it or not - the fastest guy on the team (although Parrish might give him a run for his money). He ran track in college and even participated in the 2006 skills competition at the Pro Bowl. The guy is a pure athlete.

It should also be noted, for all of you that thinks the FO is just a bunch of cheapskates, that he got a $10M extension in '07 making him the second highest paid punter in the league. And he never sat out OTA's, workouts, mini-camps, pre-season games...

I think Moorman really understands (and its probably the same for a lot of special teams guys) how lucky and fortunate he has it for making upwards to 10 million dollars for kicking a ball 4-7 times a game. He's knows he's in a special position, and he's not going to be in the position forever. He probably see's it like a fan..what person on here wouldn't want to be Moorman and have people run up to you to sign their helmets? A punter no less!

He's a well rounded guy, came from a good farm boy background, yada yada.

Other fans laugh at how much the Bills cheer on Moormon, but I think he's just as much of a role model (or more) than Kurt Warner or any other stand up guy in the league.

I love Brian Moorman. He is always doing stuff for charities and local sponsorships. He's also a great punter and - believe it or not - the fastest guy on the team (although Parrish might give him a run for his money). He ran track in college and even participated in the 2006 skills competition at the Pro Bowl. The guy is a pure athlete.

Errr.....no. No way. I love Moorman - but Evans is the fastest guy on the team, or possibly Leodis.

I know this is just a story but its the only time I have ever seen a Bills player recently do this.

I was at the tunnel while the Bills where warming up and I just bought a full size Bills helmet I was hopking to get autographed by a few players. I saw Moorman jogging out to the field and asked him as he was running if he could sign my helmet. He nicely said that he had to do his workouts and he would come over and sign it after the game. Like many, my seats where not by the tunnel so I understood and was a little dissapointed.

However, once Brian reached the Bills sideline and was about to put on his helmet, I saw him set it down and come joggin back to the tunnel. He came to my spot and said "I realized that your seat may not be near the tunnel and you wont be here after the game" He then took my helmet and signed it, shook my hand and then went back to his warmups.

It's nice to see that some of the Bills players are still like this on game day.

Nice story .. I recall Reggie McKenzie signing an autograph when I was a kid. He was also very nice about it.

Errr.....no. No way. I love Moorman - but Evans is the fastest guy on the team, or possibly Leodis.

I know, I didn't believe it either, but I had heard he was the fastest guy on the team when Evans was around. Maybe McKelvin is, but in pure straight line speed Moorman is a legit burner.