Stl Bills ALL Lineman Draft (Versions A&B)

After that they need to draft a 'project' safety. Maybe a guy from a smaller school with good abilities. Or a guy that played one year in a major program and showed he has ball skills and potential.

David Bruton if available in the 4th would be a great pick. He ran the best among Safeties at the combine, he is a ballhawk who causes turnovers and can hit. Exceptional special teams player as well.

David Bruton if available in the 4th would be a great pick. He ran the best among Safeties at the combine, he is a ballhawk who causes turnovers and can hit. Exceptional special teams player as well.

Very cool. And thank you for that tip. Guys like you are the main reason i come to TBD. I like to get tips on players and different stats, that i am usually to lazy to look up. :thumbsup:

Interesting article on Michael Oher, sorry if it has already been posted:

http://www.jacksonville.com/sports/footbal...its_for_lt_oher

Nice article.

Here's a review of the book The Blind Side, soon to be a movie (w/Sandra Bullock playing the female half of the young couple that took Oher in, and Kathy Bates playing his tutor), based on Oher's life...

The Blind Side

Movie

Couple of other nice Oher pieces...

NPR 2006

Wiki-Bio

Mike Leach would pick Oher. :thumbsup:

Hell I like it- you Build at the lines

1. Andre Smith OG/OT

2 Lawrence Sidbury DE

3. T.J Lang OG/C/RT

4. Chris Baker DT

5. Mike Thomas WR

6. Jonathan Casillas LB

7. Stanley Arnoux LB

as you can see by my sig, And if I had Philly's 1st I might take another OT like Beatty.

OK no way in hell do I actually think we would draft all Lineman I was more or less just doing it for fun/out of boredom, sorry to those who had trouble grasping that notion. My point is this team has serious O-Line issues, no pass rush, and gets bowled over up the middle in the running game. I'd love Chase Coffman in the 2nd to 3rd and I would have no problem addressing OLB as long as we draft a difference maker but the Lines have to be addressed......its been that way for a freaking decade.

I love the O-line prospects this year, and I hope the Bills will load up early with at least two in the first four rounds.

I like Kraig Urbik-G from Wisconsin that you mentioned. I also like Rich Ohrnberger-G from Penn State and actually A.Q. Shipley-C from Penn State intrigues me. That's the guy who they say has short arms and his body type is a bit "square". But, watch him play and he lights it up. Very smart too. When teams like the Bears and Steelers are interested in guys like that you know there's talent there.

A later sleeper pick of mine is Stanford center Alex Fletcher. His measurables are pretty good, had a great workout at combine/pro-day, etc. He doesn't even seem to be on the radar as a center all that much, and he's way down the list as a guard. I didn't even think about it until now but he probably played with Trent Edwards.

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/dspro...09&genpos=C

Ziggy Hood I agree would be a pretty good pick there in the 2nd round. I watched every one of his games this year and I feel he is a great pass rushing DT. Better than Kyle Williams thats for sure. However, I would like to see a Defensive End in round 1 and a Center in round 2.