Steve Johnson > Kobe Bryant

RaNdom

Check out Stevie Johnson (aka Stevie Styles) freestyle the locker room speech. This is the kinda dude the Bills really need to keep in the locker room.

There's some real potential for the young leadership on this team. They just need success to stay motivated and the future could be bright...sure we have our haters out there, but for the past 2-3 years I have seem glimmers and have hope for the long term if we can keep some of these guys together

There's some real potential for the young leadership on this team. They just need success to stay motivated and the future could be bright...sure we have our haters out there, but for the past 2-3 years I have seem glimmers and have hope for the long term if we can keep some of these guys together

Johnson will be a 60-70 catch guy in 2 years. then his rookie contract will expire and he will leave for more $$ and a better organization/surroundings, just like just about all bills rookies who turn out to be good players. bank on it. the bills in buffalo are doomed to mediocrity.

Awesome video! Steve Johnson's our backup plan in the event of an Owen melt down, and I'm perfectly fine with that scenario. This guy is already good enough to be an NFL starter. Dude caught two redzone touchdowns in very limited playing time last season.

Anyone remember these horribly acted bits from "Ace" and his Iowa State classmates?...

(BTW, where does that guy fit in our plans? He was drafted as a linebacker in typical Bills "undersized defensive" logic, but looks more like a strong safety. He'd probably be at least as good as Whitner.)

At least we have some entertaining personalities. It's too bad our head coach's sole purpose in life is to drain all life from guys like these on gameday.

Johnson will be a 60-70 catch guy in 2 years. then his rookie contract will expire and he will leave for more $$ and a better organization/surroundings, just like just about all bills rookies who turn out to be good players. bank on it. the bills in buffalo are doomed to mediocrity.

Thanks for backing up my "detractors" point