Lynch's punishment

Right now it is possible that Lynch will get off pretty easy from the NFL. If he is punished before the draft he may get 1 or 2 games. This would be a slap on the wrist.

If Goodell waits until after the draft we may be in trouble. With all of the reports of this pot head Raji slipping to #11, if we pick him it could hurt us with Goodell.

Think about it. If you're Goodell and you see the Bills pick up another pot head after the first one was caught in the act, you would simply have to think that the Bills have no regard for rules. That is a slap in the face. It would make any person mad and Goodell would probably punish Lynch out of emotion and spite. I'm thinking 8-12 games.

I hope either Lynch gets his punishment before the draft or the Bills pass on Raji. I like Fred Jackson but not as an every down back for half the season or more.

Right now it is possible that Lynch will get off pretty easy from the NFL. If he is punished before the draft he may get 1 or 2 games. This would be a slap on the wrist.

If Goodell waits until after the draft we may be in trouble. With all of the reports of this pot head Raji slipping to #11, if we pick him it could hurt us with Goodell.

Think about it. If you're Goodell and you see the Bills pick up another pot head after the first one was caught in the act, you would simply have to think that the Bills have no regard for rules. That is a slap in the face. It would make any person mad and Goodell would probably punish Lynch out of emotion and spite. I'm thinking 8-12 games.

I hope either Lynch gets his punishment before the draft or the Bills pass on Raji. I like Fred Jackson but not as an every down back for half the season or more.

I do think there is some validity with you are saying. However I do believe that Goodell knows that RW values character in his players and I don't see the point in him trying to send that sort of a message to him. Maybe if it was the Vikings or Cincinatti I could see him doing this. Also, I believe it has been reported that Goodell should be coming to a decision imminently.

I do think there is some validity with you are saying. However I do believe that Goodell knows that RW values character in his players and I don't see the point in him trying to send that sort of a message to him. Maybe if it was the Vikings or Cincinatti I could see him doing this. Also, I believe it has been reported that Goodell should be coming to a decision imminently.

Goodell is also aware that Ralph almost died last week, so I'm sure that he won't want to cause Ralph any unnecessary strain with his HOF induction just around the corner. I'm thinking just an opening day suspension for M.L., even if he was caught smoking 4 blunts with a loaded gun in his hand.

Goodell is also aware that Ralph almost died last week, so I'm sure that he won't want to cause Ralph any unnecessary strain with his HOF induction just around the corner. I'm thinking just an opening day suspension for M.L., even if he was caught smoking 4 blunts with a loaded gun in his hand.

Good thing the cop he shot at wasn't harmed.

Goodell is going to go easy on Lynch. Weed is what keeps Ralph alive. Ralph has a perscription, he just sent Lynch to the 'pharmacy' and things got a little out of hand.

Guest dog14787

:thumbsup:

Goodell is going to go easy on Lynch. Weed is what keeps Ralph alive. Ralph has a perscription, he just sent Lynch to the 'pharmacy' and things got a little out of hand.

Ralph hates it when he people try to pinch his bag.

Well that'd be 8-12 more games than Mr. Bill Belichick got for cheating and bringing shame, skepticism and mistrust onto the NFL.

For that reason alone, Goodell will forever be nothing but a nut-less wannabe to me.

he wont get 8-12 games...its as simple as that. most unrealistic prediction, i think you are high, and reading far to much into this. 4 max, maybe even noething at all. Not to mention Goodell cant punish Lynch for something somebody else did.

Put down the weed

I think you have had enough

he wont get 8-12 games...its as simple as that. most unrealistic prediction, i think you are high, and reading far to much into this. 4 max, maybe even noething at all. Not to mention Goodell cant punish Lynch for something somebody else did.

Put down the weed

I think you have had enough

If the Bills draft Raji it will be:

Lynch in trouble with the law about pot

Last year's #2 allegedly tried to kill his father

Now we draft a KNOWN pot head.

Goodell will not be kind. He can say he is punishing LYnch, but it will punishment OF the Bills FOR Lyanch AND Raji.

If the Bills draft Raji it will be:

Lynch in trouble with the law about pot

Last year's #2 allegedly tried to kill his father

Now we draft a KNOWN pot head.

Goodell will not be kind. He can say he is punishing LYnch, but it will punishment OF the Bills FOR Lyanch AND Raji.

youre joking right

lynch charged with no pot posession, a pot smell, and a gun in trunk. not high, would have been charged with dui if high.

cant suspend lynch based on allegations of an "incedent" that ended up being nothing, hardy has never been, and my guess is never will be an issue.

smoking pot and being a pot head are two completely different things. 22 year old college kid, tests positive for a little pot, he is a bad apple. lets not throw around labels untill a pattern developes

c'mon stop making issues out of nothing, youre out of your gord 8-12 games because goodell doesnt like ralphs decision making...silly. raji will be dealt with for his own instances, just as lynch his, and hardy has been investigated.

Crayonz is just pushing buttons and half of you take him seriously. :beer: Trust me he's sitting back right now and thinking about his next post that will cause some of you to lose sleep. It's fun to watch quite frankly...

Not all of us potheads are oblivious to your ploys crayola teeth... :worthy:

BTW Let me squash your next ploy to agitate Magenta mouth; I'm not paranoid, the proof is in your turquoise tapioca :worthy: