#11 draft pick in demand?

Fastro

i think stafford and sanchez are gone before the bills pick, which is fine - the more QB's that go before us results in more position players of need falling

sanchez could go as high as #2 or #3, if the rams or chiefs deal back, or even to the seahawks at #4 as they are monitoring all the QB's closely (perhaps as a smokescreen, perhaps not)

but if sanchez is off the board at #4 or earlier that could really raise freeman's stock.........would be ideal to see him taken before us, sliding another player down the board...........even if he's there when we pick it should open up some trade possibilities with the broncos and jets

i think stafford and sanchez are gone before the bills pick, which is fine - the more QB's that go before us results in more position players of need falling

sanchez could go as high as #2 or #3, if the rams or chiefs deal back, or even to the seahawks at #4 as they are monitoring all the QB's closely (perhaps as a smokescreen, perhaps not)

but if sanchez is off the board at #4 or earlier that could really raise freeman's stock.........would be ideal to see him taken before us, sliding another player down the board...........even if he's there when we pick it should open up some trade possibilities with the broncos and jets

Piss on the Jets. You DO NOT trade within the division. Why give them a strong armed QB who can play in the cold windy cities. Even though JP lost cost us a game to the Jets last year I still do not give them any help. They did beat us twice. Denver yes, Jets NO!!!! :devil:

Piss on the Jets. You DO NOT trade within the division. Why give them a strong armed QB who can play in the cold windy cities. Even though JP lost cost us a game to the Jets last year I still do not give them any help. They did beat us twice. Denver yes, Jets NO!!!! :devil:

The one trade I might make in the division, is a trade for a QB pick (for the other team). The chances any of these guys turns out to be a top-notch NFL QB is fairy slim, IMO.

The one trade I might make in the division, is a trade for a QB pick (for the other team). The chances any of these guys turns out to be a top-notch NFL QB is fairy slim, IMO.

Only if we rape them for extra picks, like the Pats* would get away with.

I agree with your logic, but in this case it may be different. I don't believe he is going to be a good qb, plus the consensus view is that he will take some time to develop, more than most. I think NFL scouts are seeing him as a Flacco. They look at FLacco's intangibles, mainly arm strength, and they look at what the Ravens did, which in my view had very little to do with Flacco, and now Freeman's draft value is soaring.

I hope they do trade for him. Just imagine if he flops, that would stunt their growth for years!!

Please please please, I hope the Jets try to trade up for us and we accept

Agreed. Our pick doesn't mean much until we are actually on the clock and Dirty Sanchez in still on the board. Then we entertain offers to move down. Ideally, we bluff denver into giving us 1 of their 3rds to flip-flop #11 and #12.

I actually think this entire point is moot, because i think sanchez is going top 10. (Assuming det takes stafford) The hot spots to trade will be the 7-9 spots, to try and jump in front SF who might take Dirty is he's available.

The only way that happens is if Buffalo can convince Denver that they are seriously taking Sanchez (although its more likely Denver would call their bluff on that) or if they could convince Denver that they are entertaining offers to trade down with someone else so they can take Sanchez, If Denver really wants him

Detroit will take Stafford and Sanchez will fall to no later than 10.

No one will trade up for Josh Freeman.

If Detroit were smart, they'd do the following;

Sign QB Jeff Garcia

#1 Aaron Curry OLB

#20 James Lauranaitis ILB

#33 Louis Delmas S

#65 Duke Robinson OG

Buffalo should go with

#11 Brian Cushing OLB

#42 Jared Cook TE

#75 Herman Johnson OG

I wouldnt mind seeing this for the Pats;

#23 Clay Matthews OLB

#34 Alphonso Smith CB

#47 Sean Smith S

#58 Phil Loadholt or Duke Robinson whichever is on the board.

You obviously don't know much about BILLS' history. Marv wasn't even close to the worst GM in BILLS' history.

Well... given his 2 year tenure, he wasn't given the opportunity to seize the title form some of the dismal GMs... but he sure gave them a run for their money in his two years at the helm. He was plain awful.

But today you reject him?

I don't understand what I've done. :thumbsup:

Was The Big Cat just trying to toy with my emotions.....simply to crush them in the end.

Oh those fickle cats.

I agree with your logic, but in this case it may be different. I don't believe he is going to be a good qb, plus the consensus view is that he will take some time to develop, more than most. I think NFL scouts are seeing him as a Flacco. They look at FLacco's intangibles, mainly arm strength, and they look at what the Ravens did, which in my view had very little to do with Flacco, and now Freeman's draft value is soaring.

I hope they do trade for him. Just imagine if he flops, that would stunt their growth for years!!

Please please please, I hope the Jets try to trade up for us and we accept

i agree, freeman looks more like JP Losman ver. 2.0

Ya, I remember something like that. They asked Marv about it, and he said that they had Whitner targeted the whole time and didn't want to risk someone else taking him even though he was a consensus late first round pick. As nice of a guy he is, Levy made some really dumb moves as GM.

And Jason Peters was a consensus 3rd round pick who was never drafted.

You need to stop listening to dumb speculators who really have no idea where most players will be drafted.