Who is Cutler going to throw the ball to???

The bears are relying on Pace to protect Cutler... which is very risky. They have no WR's either.

I thought it was a great move to sign Pace on the same day. We tend to forget that Pace was the best LT for years till a rash of injuries cut two seasons short. He played well last year and 5 mil isn't bad if he continues to show great form. Seeing how our LT wants a vault full of money 5 mil a year doesn't sound bad.

I bet they find somebody for him to throw to before Denver finds somebody to throw to Marshall.

WRs have the same (or higher) bust rate as QBs, and it's not as hard to get the game managing QB McDaniels wants.

WRs have the same (or higher) bust rate as QBs, and it's not as hard to get the game managing QB McDaniels wants.

I don't know if that's true, but I guess it's possible that Moulds/Evans with no QB for so long gives me a tainted picture...

Still if you want to talk bust rates DLmen are up there with anybody too. A game manager ain't gonna get it done with that defense.

Two problems with that: first, there is only one QB on the field at a time, not two or three to choose from. Second, the Broncos are so bad defensively, what good will a "game managing QB" be for them? Will a game mangager get them 4 TDs a game?

Maybe the Bears WRs numbers are not impressive because their QBs....suck?